How can a seller registered One week ago have 1896 items for sale and No Feedback

How can a seller registered One week ago have 1896 items for sale and No Feedback They even have a

Twinkle Trio Beam (White)

**bleep** Stroker - Juelz Ventura (Flesh)

CodeBlack - Realistic Kong (Black)

Waterproof Jack Rabbit (Blue)

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

How can a seller registered One week ago have 1896 items for sale and No Feedback

Whoa!  Inappropriate!!!!!  How about a warning on content before you go sending us to listings that shouldn't even be here!

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 42
Latest reply

So Sorry      I didnt think      Please dont go ther if you dont want to see Vibratos and Masturbators and Bondage Items and **bleep** Beads Im pretty sure thers more but that will give you and idea to visit or not.  Hey the Jack Rabbits come in lots of colours

Message 3 of 42
Latest reply

Too late!

As far as the new member with seemingly no listing limits, are they chinese?  I don't think eBay restricts the big chinese companies (or the big Australian ones for that matter). 

Cheers,

Penny
Message 4 of 42
Latest reply

This online merchant is located in Australia

Message 5 of 42
Latest reply

@abbeyrock3 wrote:

They're registered in Oz, selling questionable items (and by questionable, I mean those aren't strictly allowed on-site AFAIK), and they don't seem to be a larger big box retailer, as there's some other notable differences to those IDs (what's displayed in seller information, for example, with a showcase of other items but not the FB score - that's absent from this seller), so unfortunately, your guess is as good as ours... They may have another very well-established ID, or they may have discovered a loophole.. 

Message 6 of 42
Latest reply

abbey, the worst part is, now that I did go there, eBay will be stalking me with ads for those sort of items everywhere I go on the web.  It's bad enough having your facebook page plastered with ads for your own items after you have been tweaking listings, I really don't need to see this sort of thing wherever I go.  I get enough unsavoury images from FB "friends" who think that sort of thing is cool to share, lol.

Never mind, no real harm done I guess.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 7 of 42
Latest reply

I honestly can't see how whatever deal ebay have done with a new seller is anyone elses business!

Message 8 of 42
Latest reply

@repoohsj52 wrote:

I honestly can't see how whatever deal ebay have done with a new seller is anyone elses business!

I am inclined to agree and I also don't know why ebay discriminates against Australian sellers when 'adult' items are allowed on both the UK and US sites.

The items that seller has listed are hardly hard core, you can walk into a high street store and buy the same type of items in the UK.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 9 of 42
Latest reply

@phorum_junkie* wrote:

@repoohsj52 wrote:

I am inclined to agree and I also don't know why ebay discriminates against Australian sellers when 'adult' items are allowed on both the UK and US sites.

The items that seller has listed are hardly hard core, you can walk into a high street store and buy the same type of items in the UK.

Australia does not "discriminate" we simply have tougher legislation.

I think its quite sad that a child could walk into a store and purchase a number of the items that the seller has for sale.  A number of these  are most inappropriate for children to have open access to.

Message 10 of 42
Latest reply