How can a seller registered One week ago have 1896 items for sale and No Feedback

How can a seller registered One week ago have 1896 items for sale and No Feedback They even have a

Twinkle Trio Beam (White)

**bleep** Stroker - Juelz Ventura (Flesh)

CodeBlack - Realistic Kong (Black)

Waterproof Jack Rabbit (Blue)

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

How can a seller registered One week ago have 1896 items for sale and No Feedback

So you might have a deal with Ebay to be able multi list your items which others cant. But many of the Adult items as listed are against the AUS Adult Material policy. Personally I think that they are backwards with their thinking but that is their policy and it should be adhered to. 1889 items is alot with no FB regardles if they have another established account.

Message 11 of 42
Latest reply

seems to me companys like ebay are picking and choosing which laws they will abide by. the government isnt wanting to rock the boat taking them to task over the way they allow items to be advertised that shouldnt be. just add this one to the list of things ebay gets away with because this week they are not an aussie company.

Message 12 of 42
Latest reply

Can you tell me which stores PJ, so I can avoid them when I am shopping in London, lol?

Cheers,

Penny
Message 13 of 42
Latest reply

Took about 30 seconds and 1 search on google to work out why they got the restriction lifted.

I am cracking up laughiing at people taking the moral high ground the items they are selling are already available on Ebay au you never noticed them before you want notice them in the future unless you want to and usually those who make the biggest noise hide the biggest secrets lol.

Message 14 of 42
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

@phorum_junkie* wrote:

@repoohsj52 wrote:

I honestly can't see how whatever deal ebay have done with a new seller is anyone elses business!

I am inclined to agree and I also don't know why ebay discriminates against Australian sellers when 'adult' items are allowed on both the UK and US sites.

The items that seller has listed are hardly hard core, you can walk into a high street store and buy the same type of items in the UK.

Australia does not "discriminate" we simply have tougher legislation.

I think its quite sad that a child could walk into a store and purchase a number of the items that the seller has for sale.  A number of these  are most inappropriate for children to have open access to.

I think the bigger worry is you think Ebay is a place children should be unsupervised 

Message 15 of 42
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

seems to me companys like ebay are picking and choosing which laws they will abide by. the government isnt wanting to rock the boat taking them to task over the way they allow items to be advertised that shouldnt be. just add this one to the list of things ebay gets away with because this week they are not an aussie company.

What laws?

They are breaking their own policies (possibly) which is an entirely different matter.

Message 16 of 42
Latest reply

Yep.   The problem here is, not what they're selling,

but how  they able to start with so many listings and zero fb,

when others can't.

And nobody come back and talk about linking things like credit cards,

and other accounts.  

Others have done that, and still can't get more than 100 listings to start with

Message 17 of 42
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Yep.   The problem here is, not what they're selling,

but how  they able to start with so many listings and zero fb,

when others can't.

And nobody come back and talk about linking things like credit cards,

and other accounts.  

Others have done that, and still can't get more than 100 listings to start with

As I said in my post it takes 30 seconds to work it out just google the username they own a website which you can be sure is a successful one. This will be a company with a large bank roll they will not and should not have to play by the same rules a part time seller goes by. You can be sure paypal will not hold the money for 21 days either.

Personally I think it is fair they have worked hard to build up a company which I bet has a good reputation and have a LOT more to lose than any of us small sellers

Message 18 of 42
Latest reply

@247newdeals wrote:

@thecatspjs wrote:

@phorum_junkie* wrote:

@repoohsj52 wrote:

I honestly can't see how whatever deal ebay have done with a new seller is anyone elses business!

I am inclined to agree and I also don't know why ebay discriminates against Australian sellers when 'adult' items are allowed on both the UK and US sites.

The items that seller has listed are hardly hard core, you can walk into a high street store and buy the same type of items in the UK.

Australia does not "discriminate" we simply have tougher legislation.

I think its quite sad that a child could walk into a store and purchase a number of the items that the seller has for sale.  A number of these  are most inappropriate for children to have open access to.

I think the bigger worry is you think Ebay is a place children should be unsupervised 

Ummm .... where did I mention eBay and unsupervised children ?  I was responding to a comment about high street stores.

LOL

Message 19 of 42
Latest reply

exactly, what laws. ebay makes their own rules/laws regardless of the country they are operating in. eg my pet peeve the second hand goods law in australia where you dont get your money back when your item turns out to not suit your needs.

sticking adult products into general listings where kids can view them may not be against the law but its definately now very moral.

i was veiwing an aussie sellers radio control stors new listings and there in the middle of them is a item used by a man to...well i wont go further.

hows that gotton into radio control items? wayy out of line in my opinion.

Message 20 of 42
Latest reply