How many DVDs

rel22p
Community Member
Hi everyone! We don't get to at home so I buy and sell a lot of DVDs I have been selling individually but I'm thinking that I can do bulk lots if I know how many will fit into the 500g, 3kg & 5kg pre paid post satchels. I don't live in town or close to post office so I can't really test this theory for myself as of yet. Can anyone help out!? Thanks in advance!
Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: How many DVDs

You really need to extend your handling time if you're 100 K's away from a post office, you would never be able to post over the counter with the handling time you've got at the moment.

Remember that if you don't post over the counter you won't get a scan to prove your posting time until the first scan by AP, which could be at a main sorting hub, not your local PO (if you're using the red box for posting.)

Capture.PNG

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

rel22p
Community Member
I have my handling time at 3 days as I do go into town 2 times a weeks. I always post over counter so I get tracking details. Thanks
Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

rel22p
Community Member
If someone buys and pays same day I post next day I just adjust my schedule for the ones that say same day depending if they pay before 2pm
Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

rel22p
Community Member
Or send in with my husband when he goes to work if paid night before.
Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

@rel22p wrote:
I have my handling time at 3 days as I do go into town 2 times a weeks. I always post over counter so I get tracking details. Thanks

No it isn't, your handling time is set at same day posting (up to 14.00pm aest) on your first 3 listings.

"Domestic handling time
Will usually send within same business day if paid before 14:00 AEST (excludes weekends and holidays). Expected post time may vary and is based on seller's order cut-off time."

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

To Add, some of your listings have 3 days, others have same day posting.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

rel22p
Community Member
It must automatically set that way, as I said if paid before 2pm I go in to town for the ones that sell with same day posting and if paid night before I send in with my husband even if it says 3 days it's almost always next day anyway.
Message 17 of 17
Latest reply