I Have Actually Had A Positive Experience With Cust. Support

Yes....Don't fall off your chairs everyone but I've had a VERY positive experience with Customer Support !?!?!?

Had a Newbie Buyer accidentally buy the same item 5 times last Friday. He then contacted me & told me his mistake - I have to admit that I was TERRIFIED about having to go through the Cancellation Process for the 4 he didn't want but all went smoothly thank goodness after I messaged him back to explain that he'd receive the messages from Ebay & what to do about them.

THEN IT GOT COMPLICATED !!!  On Monday the Buyer decided he wanted another one. I sent him a combined Invoice for the new one plus the 5th one from Friday - Everyone still with me ????

Monday night he messages me again saying he didn't have the latest Combined Invoice & Ebay were still asking him to pay for the original 5 !?!?!?

I then called Customer Service....... The Rep. actually not only LISTENED to me & took all on board, HE ACTUALLY PHONED THE BUYER & HELPED HIM BY WALKING HIM THROUGH FIXING IT ALL FROM HIS END !?!?!? - THEN - He PHONED ME BACK to let me know that all was fixed !!!!

Yes everyone it DID happen !!!

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I Have Actually Had A Positive Experience With Cust. Support

Excellent news, top marks to Ebay and that particular staff member. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@hamsy3 wrote:

Yes....Don't fall off your chairs everyone but I've had a VERY positive experience with Customer Support !?!?!?

Had a Newbie Buyer accidentally buy the same item 5 times last Friday. He then contacted me & told me his mistake - I have to admit that I was TERRIFIED about having to go through the Cancellation Process for the 4 he didn't want but all went smoothly thank goodness after I messaged him back to explain that he'd receive the messages from Ebay & what to do about them.

THEN IT GOT COMPLICATED !!!  On Monday the Buyer decided he wanted another one. I sent him a combined Invoice for the new one plus the 5th one from Friday - Everyone still with me ????

Monday night he messages me again saying he didn't have the latest Combined Invoice & Ebay were still asking him to pay for the original 5 !?!?!?

I then called Customer Service....... The Rep. actually not only LISTENED to me & took all on board, HE ACTUALLY PHONED THE BUYER & HELPED HIM BY WALKING HIM THROUGH FIXING IT ALL FROM HIS END !?!?!? - THEN - He PHONED ME BACK to let me know that all was fixed !!!!

Yes everyone it DID happen !!!

Well blow me down ๐Ÿ™‚  Go out immediately and buy yourself a Lotto Ticket. Sounds like your on "A Lucky Streak " Well done. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Excellent news, top marks to Ebay and that particular staff member. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Can you ring them for me now, you seem to have a knack!
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Smiley LOL

image host
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Unbelievable, had a good Ebay customer service experience myself a while back,  OS cutomer threatened to leave negative feedback if we did not pay his import duties, pointed out we cover that on our listings stating import duties are the buyers responsibility not ours, any how still left a NEG, contacted Ebay support (email) under Feedback Exstortion, nothing happened for a couple of days, so did it again, and within in minutes the NEG was removed. Any how 2 weeks later got a email obviously  from the first email we sent from a Ebay customer supprt person, explaining how they would not remove the NEG as far as they were concerned this reflected the buyers overall buying experience with us, and therfore the NEG would not be removed. Guess what i laughed at that one as another Ebay customer service person had already removed it. So just go to show the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing in Ebay customer service.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

It does happen ! I got a dodgy seller selling a non existent Apple iphone 6, I paid and eBay contacted me to say they will open a case and refund my money as they must have known about him, so well done on eBay being on top of the fraudulent seller, however he shouldn't have been allowed to list to begin with ie have an account if he's known to eBay to be a fraud.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply