I REPORTED A BAD SELLER FOR SELLING SOCKS WHICH OFFENSIVE F WORDS ON THEM. IS THIS ALLOWED? IF SO I

I THINK THIS IS DISGUSTING AND A VERY LOW ACT. I DONT WANT TO SEE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE ON ITEMS WHILE IM BROWSING TO BUY THINGS ON EBAY. I REPORTED THIS MATTER ALREADY ONCE BEFORE AND THE PERSON SAID IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME TO FIX THE PROBLEM BUT IT WAS A WHILE BACK I REPORTED THIS MATTER. NO SELLER SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SELL SOCKS ON EBAY WITH OFFENSIVE F WORDS ON THEM. THERE ARE SOME PPL WHO FIND OFFENSIVE F WORDS EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE AND I AM ONE OF THOSE PPL. THIS SHOULD BE HIGHLY ILLEGAL THIS MATTER. 

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO BROWSE SOCKS AND SEE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE ON THEM?

Message 1 of 75
Latest reply
74 REPLIES 74

Re: I REPORTED A BAD SELLER FOR SELLING SOCKS WHICH OFFENSIVE F WORDS ON THEM. IS THIS ALLOWED? IF S

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

This is a facinorous firetruck................................

...................................or a mobile alpaca washing station.

Kopes, if I was to try squirting the Paccies with the fire tender I need every gear that Landcruiser has to catch up with them - including low-range up and down the dam walls.....................3209.gif

@dave

"I'd prefer a real firetruck in a bushfire. Without a bat, even. Or anything else evil."

Surprisingly the normal fire appliances don't carry much more water than my 1,000 litre light tender..................we all need the water carriers sooner or later, or a dam.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 21 of 75
Latest reply

Re: I REPORTED A BAD SELLER FOR SELLING SOCKS WHICH OFFENSIVE F WORDS ON THEM. IS THIS ALLOWED? IF S

Firetrucks? Firemen?

I can't resist: you must watch this.

Message 22 of 75
Latest reply

Thanks countess, needed a laugh.

Hope the OP has plenty of time on her hands, searched F... Socks and got over 1000 results.

I think I prefer the  F    Off  ones, then I can tell which one goes on which foot.

Message 23 of 75
Latest reply

Nice rig Padi. That would actually be fairly effective in a fire.

Back in the olden days ( when I left school ....Smiley Very Happy )  we didnt have those flash poly tanks or four wheel drive utes. So the answer was to tie a 44 gallon drum to the back of the old Holden one tonner with lengths of pipe just thrown on the floor. The water was top heavy making the ute feel like it would topple over when cornering at any speed and you would end up tripping over the pipes laying on the floor of the ute.

The brother inlaw farms land adjoining the scrubby national parks. Fire is a constant threat and the national parks authorities  do begger all about the risk. His answer is a 6wd ex army truck with 8000 litre water tank and 200 litre per minute diagram water pump. They have managed to contain some big fires with the rig.

I can only imagine how you would feel on a fourty degree day watching huge fires roaring your way through the park, flames shooting in the air, smoke choking your breath, sitting there with your army truck waiting to tackle it once it hits the cleared ground.

The usual modus operandi is for the army truck to do a sweep along the fire front, taking out most of the flame and heat with a couple of smaller ute based fire appliances following behind cleaning up spot fires or bits the big rig misses. Seems to work pretty well.

Message 24 of 75
Latest reply

I was at the gym when reading this earlier. You nearly made me fall off the Stair Master Cat LOL

Message 25 of 75
Latest reply

I was working out on my stairs at home and I nearly fell off them Woman LOL

Message 26 of 75
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

Nice rig Padi. That would actually be fairly effective in a fire.

Thanks Chamo, she delivers at about a maximum 200 Lpm with the 1 1/2 layflat hooked up so that gives me around 5 minutes on full blast.

The thing I really like about that tank is it's got hollow plastic balls (about 10" diameter) in it so there's hardly any slop when cornering, and I can do dam pick-ups with it.

Around the house I've got roof sprinklers and ground-level impact sprinklers for ember control, set up to run off the 22,000 Ltr water tank or the dam, I've also got 1 1/2 Camlock outlets in 3 different positions (soon to be 4 or 5).

Hopefully I'll never need to use them, but if I do I'm pretty well covered.

Message 27 of 75
Latest reply

Image result for bushfire  meme      Image result for bushfire  meme

Message 28 of 75
Latest reply

Nothing like hearing from the chronically outraged. Where would we be without them? They make my life complete.

Message 29 of 75
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Image result for bushfire  meme

You bin cookin' again Stawks ??????       Parhaps I should make my way over there.................

Chamo, forgot to mention the 3 great additions to the LT - a couple of IPF spotties and a neat little red spotty on top of the cab. original.gif

Message 30 of 75
Latest reply