I need to vent. Oh why of why....

Just need to vent here as this really boggles my mind on how some people even remember to breathe.

I send an item the customer purchased the day after they pay for it. Which was a Monday. It went via normal post in a PB2. According to Australia Post, this will take 2-6 working days to arrive. Normal...

I get a dispute via PP over the weekend that the item hasn't arrived. With a pretty average and rude message from the buyer saying, xxxx (it seems PayPal have removed what was said here) item send only 10 km away and I never received my item until now (full working week). Please refund so I can buy it from someone else.

My repsonse :  that we not NOT have control over how fast, or slow AP take to deliver, explained to them that the item needs to go via a sorting centre first and it just does not go from PO to PO, and I linked them to the AP page where it shows delivery times.

Buyers repsonse : Do not treat me like dump ass.

Dump ass. Well...Lol.

My Repsonse : How am I treating you like a dumb ass? I just tried to explain to you how it works.

Buyers response : The way you explain sound like we live in the third country, not in Australia. I bought a lot off things on ebay and this is a first time ever that I was so wrong about your 100% feedback. I am sick of waiting, please refund so I can buy somewhere else.

What tha!!!!

Now Paypal have stopped all communication between myself and the buyer. And want postal proof. Its only a low cost item and it was sent without tracking so I know I've lost on this, which I'm not concerned about, its the attitude...

So. I try to explain how the system works, just because they are close to use they think postage will be quicker. Really.

Plus I cannot show PP that he actually states he recieved the item.... I know I wont win on that because its the buyer lack on English I'm guessing thats caused this error...

So now I have to waster more time ringing PP and explaining his error. Just to mess it up more for some fun on my behalf.

Getting real sick and tired of ilinformed oxygen theives lately.... Hope this guy is reading this. Some people just think they have the right to be rude behind their keyboard just because they are a customer and think they are right and don't like it when shown they are not.

Vent over. Coffee time!!!!

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: I need to vent. Oh why of why....

The buyer still doesn't get it! Have a look at their response to my comment they gave on the neg.
Looks like PP are going to drag this one out. they haven't refunded him yet. Haha!
Message 21 of 27
Latest reply

Even if you have an issue with a customer it's not worth arguing with them, the best method is to apologize even if you're not in the wrong and try and calm the situtation down (Normally a call to them also helps), otherwise you just end up getting negative feedback and it's not worth it for cheap items.

I do agree though it's not fair to complain to the seller since we're not in control of how long it takes for Australia Post to deliever.

Message 22 of 27
Latest reply

What's the point of calming them down, newrock?

He's already got the neg.     Or haven't you been reading?

Message 23 of 27
Latest reply

I'm talking about future issues because eventually you'll get another customer like that.

Message 24 of 27
Latest reply

@newrockaustralia wrote:

Even if you have an issue with a customer it's not worth arguing with them, the best method is to apologize even if you're not in the wrong and try and calm the situtation down (Normally a call to them also helps), otherwise you just end up getting negative feedback and it's not worth it for cheap items.

I do agree though it's not fair to complain to the seller since we're not in control of how long it takes for Australia Post to deliever.

I alway apologize and try to sort the situation out, but this buyer had already made up their mind and wouldn't even listen to what I was trying to explain to them. Some people just do want to listen. Anyhow, PP still haven't closed this as per my conversation with them.

But I do find it strange that some of the dispute comments have been removed, to the buyers favour, and his spelling mistakes have been corrected! Eh?

As I said, I don't care for the neg or the lost money. Its not worth worrying over. It seems like PP are trying to cover something up though. Removing comments and correcting grammar. Am I back in high school? Lol.

Message 25 of 27
Latest reply

@northern_4x4 wrote:

But I do find it strange that some of the dispute comments have been removed, to the buyers favour, and his spelling mistakes have been corrected! Eh?

Smiley Surprised

Wow. That is incredibly disturbing.

I'd be tempted to report that, because that would be like the court stenographer feeling more sympathy for an accusor and omitting incriminating statements or altering their testimony as they transcribed it. 

Message 26 of 27
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

@northern_4x4 wrote:

Smiley Surprised

Wow. That is incredibly disturbing.

I'd be tempted to report that, because that would be like the court stenographer feeling more sympathy for an accusor and omitting incriminating statements or altering their testimony as they transcribed it. 

Refer 'Hansard'. Happens all the time. Transparent government in action.

Message 27 of 27
Latest reply