I still cant use my free listings.

I still cant use my free listings.

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: I still cant use my free listings.

@imastawka wrote:

It would seem this problem is only affecting non-stores.

I'm non store. At this stage I'm not having any problems. I'm only relisting though, I've not created any new listings for a couple of weeks.

Message 11 of 26
Latest reply

I think I won the lottery on this too, but I have only relisted unsold items as well. Nothing but FVFs in my account activity.
Message 12 of 26
Latest reply

Just wanted to let you know I'm looking into the issue with the team here and will provide an update as soon as I can.

Regards

Michelle

Message 13 of 26
Latest reply

were still waiting

Message 14 of 26
Latest reply

I think we'll be waiting quite some time

Been over 2 weeks already and 0 indication anything is being done about it, it was even asked in another thread what listings?

Message 15 of 26
Latest reply

I was told by another eBay employ on live chat that eBay that it would take "several weeks" to fix the software problem.

Message 16 of 26
Latest reply

@heihachi_73 wrote:
I think I won the lottery on this too, but I have only relisted unsold items as well. Nothing but FVFs in my account activity.

I did a number of new listings on my non store account on the weekend and the freebies all worked as they should. I also relisted a few things last week without problem. As a self confessed computer dummy, this may be a stupid question ( que my teenage childrens eye rolls ....Smiley Very Happy...) but If its a server issue, would it only affect certain areas ?  ie. maybe eastern seaboard ? I,m in S.A.

Message 17 of 26
Latest reply

I don't think so I have one account working as it should and one account charging. I am having success making a draft and then activating the item from my iPad so far so good which was suggested on another thread credit where credits due.

Message 18 of 26
Latest reply

Hi all, 

I've been looking into the issue and wanted to provide an update. In short, we know there have been issues with a couple of fee promotions and the free listing allocation. The team are working to resolve them and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience.

I can also confirm that we will issue you a credit on your next invoice if an error has been made.

Regards

Michelle

Message 19 of 26
Latest reply

Can you confirm why the 100 per day promotion was removed from a handful of members without warning, while everyone else continued to have it active? You remove the promotion from a handful of people and then charge them for free listings? It's all becoming very hard.

Message 20 of 26
Latest reply