IS A BONE A BONE?

FAUX MEANS FAKE/FALSE.

MANY SELLERS HAVE PUT THE WORD "FAUX" BEFORE THE WORD "BONE"  IN THEIR ITEM DESCRIPTIONS.

IF, TO KEEP EBAY HAPPY, THIS COMPLIES WITH EBAY'S SO-CALLED IVORY POLICY, IT ALSO PROVIDES A LOOPHOLE TO BUYERS.

IF A BUYER PURCHASES A FAUX-BONE KNIFE, RECEIVES IT AND DISCOVERS THAT ITS REALLY BONE, SAID BUYER IS TECHNICALLY ENTITLED TO A FULL REFUND BECAUSE ITS "NOT AS DESCRIBED"

DADDYKOOL

Message 1 of 55
Latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

IS A BONE A BONE?

Message 51 of 55
Latest reply

IS A BONE A BONE?

Yet another policy

It's also against eBay policy to "Photoshop" a "crooked cross" out of a certain knife, leaving a simple black handle.

Im allowed to search for perfume, TShirts, underwear, belts, (even under adult supervision) and have the an anagram of the Company named  FCKU come up with filthy pictures and words as well as related material everywhere.  I think we need to draw the line somewhere.  I think that our overseas brethren must be laughing at us. Finally, the person who said Dentine is not Bone is correct.

Too many policies in my humble opinion.  Where does the cencorship end?

DK

luna-2304 wrote:

Hello everyone, 

Please remember it is against the Discussion Board usage Policy to post hostile or disruptive comments including interpersonal disputes!

You can review the policies below.

Discussion Board Usage Policy

Content Policy

Thanks

Luna-2304

Community Moderator

Message 52 of 55
Latest reply

IS A BONE A BONE?

Another Policy describing policies?

i would respectfully remind the Moderator that my previous comment is eBay fact.

i would also respectfully state that my question was where does the censorship end? THATS ALL.

What I state is only that regarded by your own policies, not mine.

Lastly, I don't think my comment was hostile, disruptive or impersonal.

D.K.

Message 53 of 55
Latest reply

IS A BONE A BONE?

Paranoid much?

The moderator didn't address you with that post.

So it wasn't aimed at you

Message 54 of 55
Latest reply

IS A BONE A BONE?

What is an eBay Protected Seller?

I would respectfully suggest that eBay would treat all Sellers equally. Don't they?

D.K.

Message 55 of 55
Latest reply