Managed funds on hold. Needing to upload verification letter.

Friday 24th Sept I was asked for a letter to verify my account and that my funds were on hold. Even though I have been successfully working with managed funds for 5 months already. I uploaded the required letter and was advised it would be verified in 2 days. Then after 2 days ebay is asking for the letter again. I uploaded the letter for the second time and the same thing. 2 days later they are asking me again. I reported to ebay and they just tell me to wait. I need my funds desperately. I don't know what to do next.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Managed funds on hold. Needing to upload verification letter.

Yes. I am talking to them everyday but nobody can tell me anything except to wait 24-48hrs. But its been a week now. Have also spoke with PESA and they are trying for me. 

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

You are all wasting your time its not Ebay its their new Finance Company as Ebay have dumped Paypal and now everybody is being suspected of Fraud and we are all money Laundering have you ever heard anything so STUPIT!!!!!!!!!      D

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

Well what if we refused to pay Ebay say we owed fees and they are holding our funds what happens D

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

I have moved on no more Ebay they are getting out of control with all their rules  and regulations not to mention FEES. D

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

Yes I understand the frustration. I have had a good ebay business for 14 years. But never ran into a difficulty like this. I am happy to provide whatever is needed but no one can seem to tell me ???

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply