Mmm, Well!

Tell me wot is wrong with my bid?

Am I a Nazi?

Do I addvertives, Nazism?

Well! they are only toys!!!!!!!

How many High Nazis have i sold on e-bay? - with no prob?

Too many!!!! it sells!

Wjhy is this a problem, now?

Im Jewish.so what the problem?

Cheers,

Adrian Lewinski.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Mmm, Well!

I do have a prolbem with what I going to sell!!!!!

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Mmm, Well!

I need my Nazis, back! I have broken no rules on E-Bay!

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Mmm, Well!

Full,!! Re-post!

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Mmm, Well!

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/offensive-material-policy?id=4324&...

Nazi and Nazi-related

We recognise the historical significance of World War II and that there are many militaria collectors around the world. We allow some related historical items, but ban others, particularly those that amount to Nazi propaganda, or that may be disrespectful to victims.

AllowedAllowed
  • Stamps, letters, and envelopes displaying Nazi postmarks
  • Currency issued by the Nazi government
  • Historically accurate WWII military model kits that have Nazi symbols
  • Historical and religious items that bear a swastika if they're made before 1933 and are not related to Nazism

Not allowedNot allowed

Items that are not permitted include, but are not limited to:

• Holocaust-related items, including reproductions such as:
    • Uniforms and personal belongings of concentration camp prisoners
    • Jewish identification (armbands, Star of David)
    • Holocaust photos that depict dead bodies, executions, or other violent or degrading scenes
    • Nazi-issued documents (passports, travel papers)
  • Nazi-related items, including reproductions such as:
    • Uniforms, uniform components, weapons, or other items that bear Nazi symbols, whether visible or covered
    • Listings and products in which images are edited or cropped to try and hide Nazi symbols
    • De-Nazified items (items that originally had Nazi symbols that have been removed)
    • Any items that were owned by or affiliated with, including books written by, Nazi leaders such as:
      • Joseph Goebbels
      • Hermann Goering
      • Rudolf Hess
      • Reinhard Heydrich
      • Heinrich Himmler
      • Adolf Hitler
  • Any item made after 1933 that bears a swastika (e.g. jewellery, clothing, rugs, fabrics), unless listed in the allowed section above. We are sensitive that the swastika is commonly and legitimately used in religions, including Hinduism and Buddhism. However, given the highly offensive nature of the Nazi swastika, we have decided not to allow any non-historic items bearing a swastika.
  • Media identified as Nazi propaganda, or that otherwise promote hatred or racial supremacy, including historic or current items
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Mmm, Well!

Give it a rest, Adrian.

None of the board members actually know and, given your spamming of the boards, I doubt many of us care anymore.

Your issue is with eBay. Maybe you should take it up with the call centre operatives in Manila. I doubt you will get a resolution, but you won't be any worse off.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Mmm, Well!

Now we are getting somewhere.

Depending on what sort of Nazi items you are wanting to sell you just may be in trouble with ebay....they are pretty strict on what is acceptable and what is not.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Mmm, Well!

"Im Jewish"

In what way?

Are you an Israeli citizen?

How far back does your Jewishness run?

Do you, as a Jew, consider selling Nazi paraphanelia appropriate? If so, what is your justification?

My great great great grandfather was Irish. That means I have 1/32 of his genes (but 100% of his facial features). That doesn't make me Irish, it just makes me ugly.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Mmm, Well!

My great grandfather was Chinese.

But my items are sent from Australia.....promise.    whstle.gif

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Mmm, Well!

My complicated ancestry and richly varied DNA history might entitle me to take very different and oppositional stances on the OP's apparent dilemma. But... I won't.

I'm just going to think about how the role of Belgian chocolate in the quest for meaning and happiness.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply