Ouch, my eyes! What happened to my pretty shop logo?

Ebay has changed the shop format. When you click on the little door to go to a seller's shop the format there is different. My pretty shop logo now looks like it's been through the rack - all stretched out in weird directions! Also, now you can't see the number of items in each category next to the category names.

Does changing my logo count as Trademark infringement? Ok, I don't have a trademark, but maybe defamation.

Message 1 of 36
Latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: Ouch, my eyes! What happened to my pretty shop logo?

ditto ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 31 of 36
Latest reply

Ditto

However, only my random featured items are missing, the 3 I set are still showing.

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 32 of 36
Latest reply

It's a horrible look.

It reminds me of how sites look when rendered on a mobile phone or app. Very appy, and I think that it will leave a lot of people UNhappy... or not happy Jan-ish.

nothappyj.gif

Message 33 of 36
Latest reply

the amount of time we have wasted into customising our ebay stores over the years, for only ebay to make us get rid of links,gifs,youtube demos and now the colour scheme and set up design of our stores.

Removal of hyperlinks and gifs to free up space on their servers so they can place adds from big businesses on our own pages!

Save time and just do the basic photos and description and we all look like the shop as each other in this big online westfield shopping centre!

Also applies to the write my ebay guides section which also disappeared!

Message 34 of 36
Latest reply

Now you can't sort by lowest price easily when you search ebay. You have to click on Advanced Search, hidden up in the corner, and scroll all the way down to find the drop down box to select sort by price. Then when you click Ok to sort it by price, it crashes and does not work.

Well done ebay! You now bleep bleep BLEEP not just the sellers, but all the buyers as well.

Message 35 of 36
Latest reply

Of course, now the sort dropdown box is back on the main page. I hope they're not planning to rid of it in the next update.

Message 36 of 36
Latest reply