Ouch, my eyes! What happened to my pretty shop logo?

Ebay has changed the shop format. When you click on the little door to go to a seller's shop the format there is different. My pretty shop logo now looks like it's been through the rack - all stretched out in weird directions! Also, now you can't see the number of items in each category next to the category names.

Does changing my logo count as Trademark infringement? Ok, I don't have a trademark, but maybe defamation.

Message 1 of 36
Latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Spoke too soon, the new one is back agaain

Message 11 of 36
Latest reply

and its not even friday!!

Message 12 of 36
Latest reply

Meh! Shop internal Search box is gone too.

Message 13 of 36
Latest reply

No, it hasn't.

It's now the search bar at the top.

It says 'search this store'

Message 14 of 36
Latest reply

Ah, yes. That's actually an improvement. Once you have trapped them into your shop they can't get out and search other people's items easily.

Message 15 of 36
Latest reply

secret video of the ebay minions at work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSxvaXX-pis

Message 16 of 36
Latest reply

unless they just click the drop-down menu and change it to "all categories" Smiley Happy

in fairness to ebay - they did say in the recent newsletter that the changeover to stores would happen over a period of time - so i expect that there will be teething problems (like with everything else) and some people will have the new store and some the old until they've fully transitioned. 

Message 17 of 36
Latest reply

@lm-entertainment wrote:

unless they just click the drop-down menu and change it to "all categories" Smiley Happy

And after the first search the search box defaults back to all categories and all sellers. Oh well.

Message 18 of 36
Latest reply

@lm-entertainment wrote:

in fairness to ebay - they did say in the recent newsletter that the changeover to stores would happen over a period of time - so i expect that there will be teething problems (like with everything else) and some people will have the new store and some the old until they've fully transitioned. 

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/SU18-1/eBay-Stores

Message 19 of 36
Latest reply

We got an email about it either this morning or yesterday morning (yes, it's been a long day), as well as the previous announcement.
Message 20 of 36
Latest reply