Promotions banner has gone missing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

When a promotion ( not Promoted Listing ) is active there 'should' be a banner message above the listing.

The promotion is still visible in the shopping cart though but the incentive banner is not.

Ebay has been of little help and has simply indicated that they will report it to their tech team.

Seems to have started ( or rather disappeared ) since ebay's current 10% & 20% offers started.

Has anyone else's promo banner gone missing ?

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Mine are still showing - on the search results page and the listings.

Sorry, I tell a lie - the banner is at the bottom of the listings. Where people are unlikely to notice it.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

So...If you click on one of your items from your active list is the promo banner showing at the top of your listings ?

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

No.

It's showing at the bottom.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Almost as useless as not showing at all but at least showing 'somewhere' for you.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

It appears that listing promotions banners have been permanently

relegated to the 'bottom' of listings.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

All I get on a $329 golf Driver is a pick 5 offer which gives me a 5% off offer,(which says Pay only x amount with a

[Show me how] link to the offer, stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif
Needless to say,(I'm not buying and I'll wait till they drop in price),tease.gif

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Did you see the 10% discount sitewide for a $75 spend on the home page from 6-10pm on Wednesday night Tazz?

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks Lyndal and Stawks,give_rose.gif

I'm on a golf discussion board and they are saying that those clubs will drop a lot more in price as the new ones

have only just come out,(a number of golfers will sell last years model to get the new this years model).

From reviews I've seen last years model is more suited to me and will also become a lot cheaper,(I'll have to

see if I can get a hit with one of those before I buy one),good.gif

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply