Sales have just STOPPED???

Is anyone else experiencing ridiculously slow sales? 

I've been selling here for over 5 years, an average of 10 items per day, every day of the week.  Then suddenly on Saturday, my sales just stopped.  Ebay can't give me an explanation for it, I've changed nothing in my listings or my settings. 

My products are still selling as normal on my other online sites, and my other ebay accounts are also selling as normal.

Any ideas what could be going on?  It's costing me a fortune!  X-(

Message 1 of 98
Latest reply
97 REPLIES 97

Re: Sales have just STOPPED???

wise2677 '

As a buyer without a credit card I have to use e-cheques, which can take up to twelve days to be processed.

then why not just pop a small amount of money into your paypal a/c as a balance, and use that to shop with, it is then INSTANT to the seller.  if the dollars sit in your bank ac or paypal really doesnt matter does it?  especially for small purchases, say under $100

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 61 of 98
Latest reply

Why thank you Dave 🙂 I aim to please

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 62 of 98
Latest reply

grayscraft
Community Member

I have been on ebay since 2005 I have sold $4.50 in 30 days since the changes to the way you can list I have to say ebay has gone done hill. I have had the ebay store since 2006 my main products are double sided tape in different widths.

I am sick of paying the fees and not getting the exposure. I thought it was something I was doing wrong. Now I feel at least that I am not on my own. I will be going elsewhere to sell my products.

Message 63 of 98
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If you are not selling a great deal you should have closed your store and taken advantage of the 30 free listings.  A store is an expensive option when sales are down.

You have just missed some sales....I am looking for double sided mounting tape for posters and photos.

Message 64 of 98
Latest reply

Why thank you Dave 🙂 I aim to please

I wish my sons would - whereas they just seem to aim WHERE THEY please.....

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 65 of 98
Latest reply

Same here, in the last week I sold for $17 dollars....For the last 6 month I experienced a continuing sales slowing down what hasn't stopped.

Lost my Top-rated Seller status last month (not enough feedbacks) and most likely will lose my Silver Power Seller status now too....

Doesn't make fun anymore to be in eBay as they change the rule and condition continuously and make it very difficult to seller.

Go the feeling that eBay is not very much interested to work with sellers.

Message 66 of 98
Latest reply

Yes, my March sales dropped enormously. 

Message 67 of 98
Latest reply

Yup me too.

On this ID I have not yet recovered from the damage to my selling when ebay accidentally glitch ended ALL of my listings at once a few weeks ago. 

This week has been abysmal on two main selling IDs  😞

Message 68 of 98
Latest reply

just_kits
Community Member

Here Here, I can agree with you! For a few months or so now my selling was going smoothly but than all of a sudden (mainly last week) everything just stopped o_o

I recently put some items up for auction to try and draw back more interest.... Maybe it's just a bad month??

Message 69 of 98
Latest reply

3043jim
Community Member

I think ebay is just becoming very boring to buyers and they keep changing thier rules.

I used to enjoy dealing on ebay but now just use it to educate myself on product values.

Message 70 of 98
Latest reply