Sales have just STOPPED???

Is anyone else experiencing ridiculously slow sales? 

I've been selling here for over 5 years, an average of 10 items per day, every day of the week.  Then suddenly on Saturday, my sales just stopped.  Ebay can't give me an explanation for it, I've changed nothing in my listings or my settings. 

My products are still selling as normal on my other online sites, and my other ebay accounts are also selling as normal.

Any ideas what could be going on?  It's costing me a fortune!  X-(

Message 1 of 98
Latest reply
97 REPLIES 97

@imastawka wrote:

For cryin' out loud......hasn't anyone noticed that this thread is over 4 years old!

If sales had suddenly stopped 4 years ago then nothing is new.

It's always slow on ebay at some time or another.  Dunno why everyone is bleating.

Go with the flow people.   

My sales are definately down on 4 years ago :.

But while this week hasnt seen me dancing naked in the streets for joy, .....Smiley Surprised       sales have been a bit above average.

Come to think of it, its been around 4 years since my last street dance in the nuddy......:I,m getting older now, and everything wobbles a bit more than it used too, so maybe its just as well sales are a bit slower these days.......Smiley Very Happy

Message 91 of 98
Latest reply

Oh gawd,,,,,,,,there are some things you can't unsee, no matter how hard you try. 

Shocked

Message 92 of 98
Latest reply

me too - it's as if there's some sort of block on sales.

Message 93 of 98
Latest reply

You've bumped a thread that was last posted on 4 YEARS AGO and was started 8 YEARS AGO.

original.gif

...........and you have had 130 odd sales in the last 3 months.............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 94 of 98
Latest reply

Advertising?

Message 95 of 98
Latest reply

@daydreams_12 wrote:

Advertising?

Only if you look haha I'm not looking

Message 96 of 98
Latest reply

East coast flooding may be a distraction, our sales have grind to a halt which is odd 2 weeks before Easter.. but at same time, have not registered for MP past our deadline ?
Message 97 of 98
Latest reply

@offroad7400 wrote:
East coast flooding may be a distraction, our sales have grind to a halt which is odd 2 weeks before Easter.. but at same time, have not registered for MP past our deadline ?

So no intention to register at all for you?

Not worried about being blocked without any notice from ebay?

Message 98 of 98
Latest reply