Seller-How to remove negative review >6 months old

smaugham
Community Member

Hi Guys,

Please help. This happened >6 months ago. I've refunded a buyer after a couple of week of her purchase as she was too difficult to deal with since the purchase so i decided it's just too hard. However her negative review came out only a few days ago & my rating dropped from 100% to 92% 😢 & the review date when searched indicted as > 6 months ago which means eBay wouldn't help? 

How could this has happened as I checked my eBay daily & her negative review only came out a few days ago?

Appreciate your reply.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Seller-How to remove negative review >6 months old

It's odd but I'm pretty sure the review came up a few days ago since i checked my account daily.

It's FB alright but eBay is not doing anything about it. They just can't help with deleting after 6 months.

Thanks for your reply.

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

This is my only negative FB. Thanks for the info pertaining reverting to 100% in a few months time. Yes I'm pretty sure the FB only appeared a few days ago. I will give my FB on eBay's survey on their service centre performance see if that help.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Yes Sandy you can count on that!

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

This thread was getting a bit disjointed and off-topic, please keep the discussion on subject established in the original post.

Please also remember that discussion should always remain courteous and respectful.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply