Some buyers just go looking for trouble deliberately..

This buyer purchase from us on Saturday the 14th March, wrote two letters on Monday asking why this was not posted?

The buyer sent us another message this morning: Telling us that "we are quick to take money and not quick to post."

'

I was going to express post this auction to the buyer at no additional cost today, because clearly some people want ebay "silver service." 

Not even going to react too strongly on this one. Not going to fight it. 

I refunded the payment through paypal in full 15 minutes agao and cancelled the transaction (Yet another defect to come on our account)

I refunded at 11:00am, am by 11:15am, the buyer had already left negative feedback.

What can we do to protect ourselves from terrible pedantic, remonstrative and downright rude buyers?

Just refund them in full before sending, and cop the backlash for not keeping their cash...

Deplorable really.

I just sent them this message:\

I spent yesterday at the eye surgeon after my dog was swiped in the eye by my girlfriends cat.

But I appreciate your rude message this morning, coupled with the negative feedback.

After the day I had yesterday I was not in the mood for you unreasonably snide remarks, but some buyers just go looking for a fight, and you, well you were clearly born with a silver spoon in your mouth if your behaviour is anything to go by.

I would ask you to retract the feedback you have given us, after issuing a refund, and receiving negative feedback while writing an apology letter for the inconvenience I caused you.

I am just dumbfounded at your right now David.

Your retaliation to receiving a refund was just simply uncalled for.

14 Mar 2015   Payment From
RefundedYou have refunded this payment in full.
You have refunded this payment in full.
Details Payment From ....   $50.00 AUD

16 Mar 2015   Fee Reversal From
PayPal
CompletedThe payment was either cancelled or reversed. PayPal refunded any applicable fees for the t...
The payment was either cancelled or reversed. PayPal refunded any applicable fees for the transaction.
    $1.30 AUD
Select record 1   16 Mar 2015   Refund To
Completed
    -$50.00 AUD

I REFUNDED IN FULL- But it makes no difference.

When a buyer has an agenda to cause distress, they have ebays approbation, and approval to dig their heels in.....

So over trying to please when some people are just insatiable, and do deliberate shi t ful things to make a transaction sour unnecessarily...

***proceeding to the wall the hit my head against it

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Some buyers just go looking for trouble deliberately..

And can't spell hooray - definitely blockedSmiley LOL

Message 11 of 21
Latest reply

Good grief. That is revolting and almost imbecilic behaviour from your 'buyer'. What can you do??? (well, block & report I guess).

I hope your dog is ok.

Message 12 of 21
Latest reply

Why has no-one told the OP you can not name and shame on here?

Message 13 of 21
Latest reply

Isn't that the moderator's job? No-one else is paid to do it.

They'll be along soon enough 🙂

Message 14 of 21
Latest reply

Wouldn't the world be a better place with police who do so out of the generosity of their propensity to care, rather than for a pay packet?

Naming and shame is all I have. Give me the 24 hrs this thread will remain live pls.

It is all i ever have.

Message 15 of 21
Latest reply

Just reading another feedback he left for someone else. Looks like he expects delivery with in hours of purchase.  What a mumb nut

Message 16 of 21
Latest reply

@raffta1 wrote:

Just reading another feedback he left for someone else. Looks like he expects delivery with in hours of purchase.  What a mumb nut

I actually did get a delivery within hours of purchase today!! I bought something from a local seller and he offered for me to come and pick up, but my shifts are all over the place this week, so I asked if he could post, as i didn't want to stuff him around if I got stuck working overtime. I paid before I went to work this morning. Got home tonight and it was in the letterbox! Can't get much better service than that!

Message 17 of 21
Latest reply

I wish we had that here, its, nothing to post an item to an address in the same town and it take up to a week to be delivered.
Message 18 of 21
Latest reply

Who posts on the weekend anyway.  I hate it that ebay holds us to ransom.  

Woman Frustrated

Message 19 of 21
Latest reply

@raffta1 wrote:
I wish we had that here, its, nothing to post an item to an address in the same town and it take up to a week to be delivered.

Given that it was in a used padded bag where the postage sticker was scribbled out, I am pretty sure he must have dropped it off during the day sometimes. Postage was only about $2, it probably would have cost him near that in petrol as he lived across the other side of town.

Normally if it's posted before 4.30pm, local deliveries are usually overnight. Even surrounding towns are usually over night. I had a buyer last year ask me to send it express. I said that would be a waste of money as she lived in the next town so it would arrive overnight anyway. She hadn't actually noticed my location. As it turned out, her husband was coming to town the next day so I met him at Bunnings and all was sweet!

Message 20 of 21
Latest reply