Turbo Lister - Does anybody know where I can find the download link?

Hi all,

I uninstalled my Turbo Lister program yesterday as I was experiencing some problems with it.  I had intended to simply re-install it again via the link that I have always been able to find in the eBay help pages, as a re-install usually fixes the small problems that I occasionally encounter.

Sadly, the download link is no longer available on the AUS site.  I have searched the boards and the only links provided are to the USA version which is no good to me as I can not use my eBay busines policies.  It also only links to my eBay account if I sign into eBay.com

Calling customer help this morning resulted in the staff member providing a link to the USA download link.... sigh!    I have also tried contacting live help and they pointed me to the same link and then suggested I email turbo lister help but only provided a .com email address.  It seems that they have removed the link early as there is a plan to phase it out mid next year but that is 7 months away and I can get a lot of listing done in that period of time.

Can anybody tell me where I can find a download that actually works or know of a site outside of eBay where I can download it?  By the way, there was a download link provided on one discussion board to a number of Turbo Lister countries however, when I downloaded the AUS version, Turbo Lister would not open.  I have downloaded the USA version for the time being and that opens fine.

I am getting quite desperate as I have thousands of items saved in Turbo Lister that I use the templates for and I don't have the time to recreate them in a new database - even were I to find a suitable substitute.

Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Turbo Lister - Does anybody know where I can find the download link?

imastawka
Honored Contributor

You might have a problem if you didn't back them up before uninstalling

Before you uninstall Turbo Lister, we recommend that you back up your Turbo Lister files in case you want to use Turbo Lister again later.

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/turbo-lister-ov.html

Hope that helps

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Did you google it?    Try this one

http://pages.ebay.com.au/turbo_lister/upgrade/

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks, yes I have been searching google for hours and all links I have tried will install the database but it doesn't work nor open.  I am unsure as to why as I have uninstalled and re-insalled many times over the years with no problem.

Yes, I did do a backup before uninstalling, I always do that as a matter of course.

I was hoping somebody had Turbo Lister (that actually works) saved somewhere that they could point me to or send me a link to.

Thanks for your replies.  I have emailed eBay help but may not get a reply for a couple of days and even then, who knows if I will be given the correct information.

I am kicking myself for uninstalling but I really didn't even consider that it may not be available on their website any longer ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

It may be because TL will cease in 2017. Just a thought.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you, I did already mention that I was aware of that in my opening post - but that is a long way away and still no real reason for them to remove it this early.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply