Unpaid item case changed ?

Just went to unpaid item case to see when it can be opened and a note popped up.

"An unpaid item case can be opened 2 days after the transaction date".

I list some items on the USA site and this was sold on the USA site.

Wondering if anyone has tried and noticed if UPI has changed from 4 days to 2 days on the Aus site.

image host
Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unpaid item case changed ?

Ebay Oz is still 4 days. The 2 days apply to ebay Yank. They're more impatient.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Ebay Oz is still 4 days. The 2 days apply to ebay Yank. They're more impatient.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks MC, that's what I thought. (Didn't have a sale on the Oz site to check it)

image host
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

I think I remember seeing this before for the US site Kopes, and it was pointed out that the US doesn't allow bank deposit options, so that was why they had the 2 day limit.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

And to add they're also thinking about implementing a policy that a buyer pays after they receive the item sort of along the same line as Afterpay.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

@collect247 wrote:

And to add they're also thinking about implementing a policy that a buyer pays after they receive the item sort of along the same line as Afterpay.

Thats the funniest thing I have read for a while. Serioulsy in what universe will that work. I dont know what brand of tobacco they smoke at ebay but I want some ! 

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

I believe green tobacco is now legal in California...   and many other states.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

I want some too, especially if you don't have to pay until after you forgot you received it.
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

No it won't matter if you forget because it will be taken out of your PayPal or bank account automatically.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Ebay uses something similar payment system in Turkish Ebay site domestically over 15 years now. It is called safe pool payment system. Buyer pays ebayโ€™s payment pool not directly to the seller. The seller posts goods, buyer gives OK to ebay to transfer money to sellers bank account after receiving goods (in 3 days) If there is a dispute between them both buyer & seller are fully covered (item price+postage/return postage)
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply