What is the email address for ebay, please?

I spent three hours listing my first item to sell on ebay. Finally, I had one more thing to do and this was to click onto the 'Continue' button. When I did this, a message came up saying that a PIN Number would be sent to me via my phone or text. I added my phone number and clicked 'Text.' A message came up telling me to put in a valid phone number. I did this many times over and the same message kept on coming up. I gave the number to my house mate and I asked him to call my number. My phone rang. I got him to text me too, and I got the text. When I tried to go back to the product I was listing to sell, it had vanished.

When I went to Customer Support, they had no category under "Selling An Item" for the problem I was having. After spending another hour trying to get Customer Support and not getting it, then I have come here. Thank you

Message 1 of 90
Latest reply
89 REPLIES 89

Re: What is the email address for ebay, please?

As has been said many times before, emailing is pointless. The responses are bot generated and don't answer the question. It's been that way for many years.

Message 61 of 90
Latest reply

customerhelp_au@ebay.com - at least it was in November 2017 - it might still work

Dave

Message 62 of 90
Latest reply

@raglanst wrote:

customer help-au@ebay.com but there is no gap between customer help

The address they used to contact me about four months ago was customer help_au@ebay.com without the gap between customer and help, but with an underscore, not a dash, between help and au

Message 63 of 90
Latest reply

I have been trying to contact eBay concerning not receiving order sent email to track order but site temporarily unavailable tried numerous times same answer cannot speak to anyone very unsatisfactory customer service
Message 64 of 90
Latest reply

@elizmar-62 wrote:
I have been trying to contact eBay concerning not receiving order sent email to track order but site temporarily unavailable tried numerous times same answer cannot speak to anyone very unsatisfactory customer service

It's easy, go to the "help" button at the top or bottom of any page, scroll to the bottom and click on "chat with us".

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 65 of 90
Latest reply

If you're the seller, you should know if you sent it and the tracking number.

If you're the buyer, ask the seller. There is no need to talk to eBay; they already have processes in place to handle such situations.

Message 66 of 90
Latest reply

denma6828
Community Member
Hi my name is Denise am gonna let you know that did they have Aladdin cereal box Kellogg's Froot loops change spoons do you have it there in your shop or not I need to put in the trolley I won't that cereal box Kellogg's Froot loops
Message 67 of 90
Latest reply

denma6828
Community Member
Hi my name is Denise
Message 68 of 90
Latest reply

Nobody here has any idea what you ar talking about.

As near as I can guess you need to contact a seller about an item you wish to buy.....so contact the seller directly as nobody here knows what the item is or who is the seller.

Message 69 of 90
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

Nobody here has any idea what you ar talking about.

As near as I can guess you need to contact a seller about an item you wish to buy.....so contact the seller directly as nobody here knows what the item is or who is the seller.

This is my best guess:

Spoiler

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 70 of 90
Latest reply