Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer scam?

Yesterday I had a buyer who lived 2 hours from my house purchase a local pick up only item for $50. Payment was made through PayPal (though has yet to clear into my account). I provided my address and we discussed a suitable time for collection - she...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

E bay told me to send my email but the e bay message wont let me

Hi all I hope you dont mind me asking this question . I need to get a manual invoice for an item and the e bay mailing system wont let me send my seller the details of my e mail contact, it just refuses . How can I get the information to my seller . ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is causing this problem ?

Please what is causing this problem ? When I try to send a buyer a message about their purchase or answer their question , the answer box won't open and also the Australia only and the lowest price and postage selector won't open when looking at the ...

Resolved! Bad Mailing address but no Response

I have a new buyer who has bought an item but I can see that their mailing address is incomplete.Looking in Google Maps their street is is several blocks long with lots of residences but they have not put the street number on their PayPal address. I ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

Should I supply Bank details Hi forum members ...long time buyer and some selling .....first shot at the forum... Propably a dumb question but a few hours ago I had an offer on a custom Harley part ( I live in QLD so riding such conveyances is frowne...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problems

I cannot list my item, On the postage page a box comes up with an exclamation mark that something is missingI cvannot see any field that is missing.

Resolved! Buyer re-selling as perfect when I sold item as faulty..

Hi all.. I sold an item last week, and, being honest, noted a fault and included a clear photo of the fault in my listing. Buyer has re-listed it immediately as "in perfect condition" at four times the starting price I had listed it at. Is it reasona...

Resolved! I state no returns offered on my listings, a customer wants a refund, claims item is not as describe

Sold a pair of jeans that I myself had purchased from ebay. I state I do not offer returns or refunds on my items at all. I listed the jeans as pre owned and listed them as exactaly the same description as I had (worn twice washed once) as myself had...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

World war 2 Bomb camera raId photographs

I have some ORIGINAL raid photographs, bomb camera images, that were taken during air raids in World war 2. These are not prints but the pictures that were released to bomber pilots after the raid. The sort of images that you now see only in books. I...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing violation

A week ago, I listed an auction (on a different ID) for an 'Amazing Bullet' food prcessor/blender. It was purchased by my daughter some years ago and never used, and is still in its original box. The item generated a lot of interest - well over 100 v...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unable to Revise Listing with variations

This is becoming a problem now for me. This was reported over the past couple of days in another thread. This morning I had a sale on an item and while packing I have reaslised I need to revise the qty on 2x listings where this item is used to show o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

pay pal not receiving payment

Hi, just sold this item: 181338606804 - item number buyer has advised that hey has paid, but got an error message saying that i am not registered?? i dont understand why?? i am on paypal..... and have used it fine in the past....

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful