Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

managed payments rip off

Wow ebays new system of managed payments is a massive rip off .Prior if I sold something, the maximum sellers fees I would pay was $200. Now they are charging me 11.9% plus what I'm gathering are paypal fee's .I made a sale the other day which was $4...

Paid Item marked as Awaiting payment

Hi Guys.. Has this happened to anyone & does anyone know why?...So a customer bought an item then said they would pay later (didnt know that was possible?)..Anyway for about 10 days my Ebay sold list said Awaiting Payment & showed an Hourglass symbol...

Has anyone else's photos changed lately?

I've been noticing that my photos seem to have changed without me doing anything.I usually like to have a bit of background evenly on all sides of my mannequin, but now I notice that many of my photos are appearing way too close to the camera, as if ...

Ebay postage rate on SMALL satchel

i just packaged two parcels - each in a SMALL satchel (prev 500 gram) - using the Ebay postage system. One was to Kew Vic and cost $8.65, the other was to country NSW and cost $8.95. Why the difference?

I sold an item.. buyer didn't pay

HiI sold a pickup only item and buyer was going to pay on pickup. I discovered I didn't have the item anymore (Op Shopped by another family member!).I have communicated with the buyer 4 times in last 4 days and no response so I cancelled the order vi...

Paypal payments

Is anyone having trouble getting their paypal payments from buyers. My buyers have paid, however on the sold listing it shows waiting for payment, even though further down it says payment was made via paypal.the funds are not in my paypal account but...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Attention Sellers GLOBAL SHIPPING IS A SCAM BY EBAY

Sellers, if you want increase your sales dont use the global shipping program, , you dont see that the international customer is getting charged rediculous postage prices and not buying due to the rip off by EBAY who are scamming $millions daily.Abso...

Resolved! How can you tell a buy is genuine

Hi,How can you tell if a buyer is genuie I want buy a BBQ of a the buyer sent 3 e-mail have not answered any of them

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is Paypal killing your business and risking your personal security?

This Article (below) is well worth reading as I fell foul of paypal's lies and dirty tricks a month ago and now refuse to use them. I thought at first it was just me and that I must have done something to bring on the load of **bleep** I was getting....

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

anybody had a problem with fake bidders

I have being trying to sell my car on ebay for last month. I was forced to list it twice and both times the winning bidder did not contact me. I cannot leave negative feedback to those bidders because ebay does not allow it. Ebay sucks. I would never...

Australia Post Extreme Delays .....

I have been having a lot of issues with Delivery Times with Australia Post recently. e.g. 18 days delivery time from Victoria to Queensland. Express post item still not delivered after 8 Days (yes I received my first request for INR, along with the l...

Collections

Hello again, your resident inquisitor is back!! I've been trying to create some collections in conjunction with the 'About Me' page. When I make the selection from a listing, ours or otherwise, there is a text field for completion suggesting you writ...

Resolved! Australia post tracking

I am in Melbourne, Sunshine West is in Melbourne, so what is my parcel doing in Strathfield NSW after it was processed in Sunshine

cutting wheel.JPG
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful