Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trademark Infringements

Hi I was just wondering how there are still so many sellers on eBay getting away with trademark infringement? I don't just mean Chinese sellers or strictly replica items. There are few Australian sellers using well known companies logos on their prod...

Monthly fee for selling one or two things a year???

Hi - I sell maybe one or two things a year on ebay and yet I am now being charged a monthly fee of $6.05 that goes to ebay marketplace. I can't find much information on what this is for anywhere - but I presume it is for being a seller. But if the an...

Promoting a listing

HI , I am a new ebay seller and want to promote my listings. I tried to do that following ebay instructions but realised I am not getting any option to promote or sponsored my listings? Is that I am a new seller ( I have an enay account for quite som...

Items said to be located in Aust coming from elsewhere

I am fed up with items which the listings indicate are located in Australia and yet weeks on, if the itey arrive at all, more often than not end up coming from China. eBay ought to clamp down on these dodgy sellers.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay feedback and seller protection

Hi, I recently have had a negative feedback left on my ebay account as I had to cancel an item due to it being too large for ebay postal services, on speaking to a John from customer service I was told that it cannot be removed unless the buyers agre...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pricing ranges limit the ability to sort item price effectively

Hi All,This is more of an observation rather than a query.I'm finding more eBay sellers quoting a range of prices for an item. For example, if I look up 'dog collar' I'll get a listing of dog collars with many items listing a price range of $1.00 to ...

eBay Capture.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

9 Items listed, only one shows in search

For example, I have 9 Tea Towels listed, yet only one shows up when I search for them. If I add the word Linen, then I get a few more.... what the? Same goes for Aprons of which I have 7 listed... not all show up.Discovered this by accident when sort...

Buyer Making False Claim

I recently sold an item that was listed with a photograph and a description. The buyer requested a refund as the item did not match another item in her possession - so essentially a change of mind.I declined, referred to my returns policy as well as ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mandatory negative feedback for non-paying buyers

Hi, Rant commencing. I am so incredibly sick of buyers who don't pay and don't communicate in any way and don't respond to any attempts to help them or get answers. Does anyone else think eBay needs to revisit their stance on no negative feedback on ...