Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay price rise for shipping labels

Hi, just started selling again after 4 months off. Has the cost of an Ebay 500g satchel gone fron $7.55 to $8.65 ?? Surely not such a big hike in price in a few months?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can anyone predict the outcome of this scenario

I sold a pair of speakers here on ebay to be freighted from Canberra to Perth. After I posted them and before the buyer received them he tried to cancel the transaction through ebay. I explained to him that they are not retrievable as they are on a t...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Listings changed by Ebay and I can't fix them HELP

Hi, I had an NZ buyer ask me to change my listing on an article so that he could buy it. It was previously No International post. I chnaged it for him.Today I go into my listings to revise some and find that ALL of them have been changed to 'No Retur...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Calculation of GST on sale price

Why is GST calculated on the sale price? GST in Australia in included in the sale price and so should be calculated as 1/11 of the price, not have 10% added on the sale price. Also GST has already been paid on the postage within Australia when you po...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! For over a month, eBay Australia website slows the entire browser

Surely we're not the only user experiencing this. eBay page loads are taking up to 30 seconds to complete, and during the load, the entire browser comes to a crashing halt, whereby even trying to switch between open tabs is not possible. The issue is...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

It’s a Christmas Miracle

I just received an email from Paypal to say“We're happy to let you know that the chargeback was decided in your favour. We've reimbursed your PayPal account”The case was opened 3 months ago with the buyer stating that they didn't authorise this purch...

• 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful

why is ebay so slow?

I am finding ebay to be extremely slow, other sites on web all fine, using firefox .. cleared caches etc, have pop up stuff and ad blockers going,.... time ticks over and I either get the ebay page saying is busy etc. or get time out. Photos are espe...

• 18 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Can this site get any worse.

I was going away so ended all my listings as I wouldn't have access to the internet and was going to just relist the items I had cancelled. That's not going to happen as they are not in unsold and they don't come up under completed and have disappear...

Resolved! Seller wants to be paid by bank transfer

Bank deposit? Im wanting to buy a Pocket bike for my self but the seller will only accept a direct bank transfer, when I asked for a photo of said bike he made an excuse about being with his kids. Im very skeptical of paying for this. And being an Au...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer automatic paypal payment

I listed an item with the option of pick up with cash payment. The buyer contacted me and said they wanted to make use of this option. However, the payment had immediately appeared in my paypal account (including the postage charge). Is this because ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful