Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

10% discount

Ebay gave me a 10% discount on a $100+ ebay purchase after a buyer pulled out of a sale. This was about 4-5 months back. Where do I redeem this? I can't find any reference to it

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Did ebay lose the returns contract with Auspost?

I have gotten a return, and my only options are: Upload your own labelConfirm you already sent a labelI'll help the buyer return in another way Where is the option to just approve the return and let them print a label through ebay? The postage rate o...

Is it worth selling on ebay any more?

I miss those days when I was able to run a fairly profitable cottage industry selling new & used CD's, LP's, & DVD's on eBay, but, alas, with the advent of streaming and online pirating, those days are now long gone. Thanks to ever-rising eBay sellin...

• 37 replies
  • 2 Helpful

ARE Sellers paying Pay Pal commission for Ebay Tax collection

Ebay are collecting sales tax on my sales to the US and New Zealand ,Its added and taken out automaticaly but i do see the tax amount on the eBay and Pay Pal invoices. As my items are paid through Pay Pal , I am paying money to PP in the form of a co...

If I cancel a sale for buyer do I get the ebay fees back?

Hi folks, need your help again. I have a buyer who wants to cancel a sale (because he didn't read the ad properly Size-wise). He hasn't paid yet. My question- if I cancel the sale for him 'at buyer's request' will I get a refund of the ebay fee or do...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Photo editing software

I've been trying to use updated photo editing software -- Picasa and jAdobe Bridge -- for the past two months but have been struggling with these more sophisticated programs. I am not tech gifted, to put it mildly! Can anyone suggest a simple editing...

Late Returns and Supposedly Faulty Items

I have sold a tablet computer on eBay 7 + weeks ago as a private seller to a eBay 'flipper' business, the auction was No Returns.The PC was in generally good condition and all accessories functioning tested before it left.The PC was data wiped on sal...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Juggling offers / counteroffers / messages

So, there's a buyer who firstly offered $15 for an item I had listed for $30. I counteroffered $25. They counteroffered $18. I felt annoyed so ignored that.Then the next day I received a message from the buyer saying they would pay $20 and could I se...