Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buyer's email address

I thought a buyer's email addres appeared in the Refund section of the Paypal transaction, but it seems as though it is no longer there. Is there anywhere a buyer's email address is visible?

buyer won't pay

Buyer bought my car, now he doesn't want to pay for it. It's an auction contract, so how is it that he can't be made/forced to complete the purchase?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need help understanding this message from buyer

Hi all. 4 days ago on another Id I accepted an offer & sold an item. It is unpaid & I was preparing to open an upaid item case. However, this morning I received this message from the buyer: 'I will buy a $50 eBay gift card tomorrow or Sunday to pay o...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International Sales and Refunds - I quit.

I really tried to find a solution to this. These days I mostly sell CDs, and a lot of them go overseas. They go at large letter rate for about $9, and there is no tracking available with that service: you have to use parcel rates. And too often they ...

• 26 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Buyer provided the wrong postcode in address?

Hi guys,Basically I sold an item and as I was double checking the address of this buyer, the postcode they provided didn't match up with the address? That postcode would send me 30 kilometeres away from said address. If I was to google the address+po...

Block people with 0 or 1 feedback from bidding?

Is there a way to block people with 0 or 1 feedback from bidding on your auctions? I have relisted an old apple watch 3 times now and it's always people with 0 or 1 feedback that overbid, win, then don't pay. Then I have to wait 4 days until I can op...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 40 free listings should be increased for sellers without a store

Why can't ebay increase the amount to 250 or so for sellers without a store? Especially now that the other promos are pretty much gone.ebay will still be making money with the fvf and small sellers can at least list a decent amount of items without h...

• 105 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! How do I add my bank account details

Ive only just discovered how much PayPal costs me and would like my buyers to pay me by bank transfer How do I add my bank account details?Is it safe? are there any drawbacks Im not awareof? Thanks.

no email address for customers when sending outside Australia , Ebay and Pay pal no longer display

we require email address of customers who buy from us to send parcels outside Australia , these used to be displayed on ebay and pay pal , but no longer are displayed , how do we except , to be able send send thru Australia Post or Toll International...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why do eBay entertain scammers.

A few weeks ago I sold some 9ct scrap gold for around $330.Last week the buyer decided he didn't think the gold was really all 9ct gold (it was clearly marked) and contacted eBay to get me to refund him.Because eBay tend to side with buyers and I was...