Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sales Down

Hi. May sales have dropped 50% in the last 3 months. My products are non- essential items - Toys and gifts.Perhaps due to current pressures because of interest rate rises?Just wondering if others are experiencing the same thing. Thanks

Payment holds for valuable

I have an extremely prized personal possession I have to sell due to current hardship but my funds won't be released until after the buyer receives it, I'm worried about never seeing the item again or having the funds deducted as it's a match worn ru...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Made a sale, buyer chose pick up.

Hi,I made a sale and it was paid for on 23rd April. Buyer chose to pick up the item. I have sent two emails with my address and mobile number and asking when they will be able to pick up. No reply as yet.Is there a time limited for the buyer to pick ...

Changes to Feedback

Must Rate Products Before Leaving Feedback for eBay Sellers? (ecommercebytes.com)

• 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Selling

Hi, I've listed an item as an auction, and someone has approached me in messaging for a price that I'm happy with. Everything is fine, they are ready for payment and I'm ready to ship the item. The problem is I want to make it so they can pay the exa...

Getting paid

How does everyone feel about eBay holding funds, undoubtedly to be invested by them, for them, on short-term money market? They take their overblown commissions, contributing nothing to the process apart from extremely flawed, greedy & unilaterally a...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why Is there NO SUPPORT chat anymore?!

Hey guys I need to speak with someone in support. I love the chat function they used to have but for the life of me I cannot find it. There is no number, no email and most importantly no chat.I've been a member for 25 years. Is this the final nail th...

Resolved! Item delivered to an Australian address for an overseas buyer now "Not Received"

I have an issue where an overseas buyer used an Australian forwarding company as the delivery address. The item was delivered to the nominated address promptly with ebay post tracking confirming this. The Buyer has now - TWO months later - opened an ...