Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

click and collect not appearing on eligible items

Hi there I listed an item which qualifies for click and collect and I have this activated. It did not appear as an option on my listing. Contacted ebay who said the item could take 72 hours for the click and collect option to appear as the system has...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! The new edit feature - has everyone got it yet?

I've got the new edit feature on my non-store ID but not on my store ID. This is the one where you can hover over the price or quantity available on your Active page in seller hub and change things. I know it started a while back but it disappeared s...

Buyers going elsewhere !!

Just thought I would share a little test I did with regard to eBay and another platform. Had an item on Ebay with 80 hits 15 watches had been on for 3 weeks - put the item on sale 20% off - nothing. Thought I would do a little test so placed the item...

Paid by PayPal for pickup

I have just sold a couple of chairs that need to be picked up. I really wasnt thinking it through when I set up the listing. I did a buy it now along with bidding. The buyer decided to buy it now & of course that led to Paypal. I normally have pickup...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changes to posting parcels to the United States

Has anyone posted parcels to USA recently? What new procedures did you have to follow? https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/international-mail-updates/parcels-to-the-united-statesNew US legislation requires customs information...

Can there be too much information when selling an item?

I'm selling a bunch of slide projector carousels. I've mentioned that some of the boxes they're in have some mildew on the box. I haven't sold any yet (nothing unusual!) but wondering if mentioning this could be a hindrance. I'm a big believer in des...

Leaving Feedback

Hi All has anybody had trouble leaving feedback. Used to click on item & a choice was there feedback...Now it seems I have to go a long way about it & click feedback left hand side & then scoll through tp select an item am I missing something? Cheers

Ebay listings that are for hire or leasing and not actually the sale of an item.. can this be fixed?

Hi, This has bothered me for along time, ill get on ebay to look up machinery, and there is more listings for rental and hire for machinery than there is machinery. While im not asking for them to have there listings stopped, although i cant see what...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to use Auspost registered post label

Hi everyone, I know someone has asked a similar question here but its aswers still do not solve my confusion. So I got a Auspost Registerd Label. There is a big part that says OFFICIAL USE and a small part that says SENDER TO KEEP. My understanding i...

Registered Auspost_InsideLable.jpg

Resolved! 6.2" Car DVD GPS Navigation Head Unit Stereo Radio For Toyota Yaris 2005-2011

l bought this and even arsked the seller if it was plug and play he told me it was so l paid for it l recived it its not plug and play you still have to connect wires but the problem is the mamual that came with it does not tell you how and its nothi...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HELP PLEASE

I have asked this question here and with ebay, but have never recived the anwser that answered my question. PLEASE HELP!!I have been selling on here for a few years and just recently I have noticed that no one can add items to the cart and request a ...

New seller

I am listing a vintage HifI system. The selling price comes up in US dollars rather than AUD. also says does not ship to Australia, when I want to only ship within Australia.https://www.ebay.com/itm/273693826849

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful