Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Perfume--offer from buyer with no feedback

Two days ago I listed a bottle of unopened vintage perfume for $299 (with Best Offer) including registered postage. (On one of my selling accounts, not this one.) Today I've had a message from a buyer in the USA, no feedback, account started 2 days a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Gives Incompetent Buyer Full Refund Including Postage

I sold a working bare motherboard to a buyer with only one previous Ebay purchase at the time. About a week after delivery he said it wasn't booting and claimed a full Ebay refund of purchase price and postage.The buyer returned the motherboard, and ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to upload video?

Guys what's the best format for a video that I will put in my description? Also I was recommended to use Vimeo Video Hosting for my eBay videos but eBay customer service rep just told me Vimeo is not allowed... is this true? What's the best one to us...

return of items

Can anyone guide me in the right direction, i posted off two perfectly in good condition winter jackets to have buyer request a full refund with return postage at my cost. These jackets were in good condition one being brand new and never worn, to be...

Postage.

Hi all - i have sold my first item on ebay. Yay it was exciting.Then i printed a mailing label, took the parcel to Australia Post, affixed the label, the lady scanned the parcel and sent it off. do i need to inform the buyer that i have completed pos...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

dismal sales again

Ebay used to be pretty good for a couple of years then I had a bad few months last year, then sales and views picked up.I have spent hundreds of dollars on lovely new stock, my prices are very fair. but lately sales have suddenly dropped off again .I...

scammers that ebay doesn't care about

I am new at ebay so I understand that theives and scammer scum would be a strong force but why does ebay let it continue. I have listed two items for Australia only. I get back scam email to send package to Africia with the billing address in USA. SE...

Resolved! Is this some type of scam?

Hi, Last night on another selling account I sold two items within a few minutes of each other. They were paid for immediately via paypal. They have been purchased by the same person on two different eBay accounts with system generated user names and ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to organise Shipping and Packing?

Hi, so I want to open an ebay business,Could you please explain how to organize shipping so I dont have to go to post office every time someone orders $2 toy?Maybe local post-offices have a stock and will send as soon as I recieve the payment? Someth...

eBay Satchel + lodging over counter <> Seller Protection

Sold an item. Paid for with PayPal. Used an eBay satchel. Printed label via eBay. Lodged over the counter at post office. Receipt received. Item not delivered. Tracking shows "In Transit". Query lodged. Aus Post can't find it. Item not received claim...

• 60 replies
  • 0 Helpful

got a defect over nonsense

2 months ago I sold a dress to a buyer in the US, then she opened a return request saying it doesn't fit her. Fine, I accepted return, and waited, and waited, the dress never came back. Buyer didn't provid a tracking # neither. Then last week, she op...

Why is it that a buyer can write a bad review, but the seller can't write a bad review on the buyer

Why can't a seller write a bad review on a buyer, who fails to complete a transaction after being the winning bidder. Ebay will still charge you a translation fee ,you can get this charge reimbursed but takes a lot of time and is made quite difficult