Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

all of a sudden

you could hear a pin drop.... yep yet another ebay's so quiet post...but seriously its been a constant two possibly 3 ebay sales a day...great with the unlimited listings promo.....and were heading into NSW holidays perhaps thats why there is not a p...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

THOUGHTS PLEASE

Sold a Lisa Jackson book & buyer said would pay in a week (didn't ask, just told me). Three days later told me to cancel - not requested, told. I opened an unpaid item dispute after 4 days as I'm wary of cancellations, defects, neg feedback - the who...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How greedy are Ebay?

Is it new that anything posted in records over $100 has a listing price of $3.50 while under $100 is $1.50. I cannot believe how much contempt ebay shows for the very reason that buyers visit, us sellers. We have seen an overall increase in listing f...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Address Not Recognised

I've had a number of instances recently where a customer has purchased an item and on payment has received a message saying that the seller won't post to their address. On all of these occasions the buyer has had an Australian address so payment shou...

Item not received by Customer, but don't live at address

Customer has opened a resolution case for an order delivered on the 30th with an authority to leave, meaning I don't have a signature.They are claiming they haven't received it. They received emailed tracking updates and now admit that they no longer...

Resolved! Allow Customer to add frieght cost?

Howdy, Is it possible to allow the customer/purchaser to add there own freight charge, I.E customer will use freight calculator to get postage cost, add the postage cost themselves and then pay. (obviously the amount entered will be checked before sh...

Resolved! BS Reason for High Postage

I was looking for an item on ebay and found it with a Tasmanian seller for a good price but their postage was advertised at $115.The listing said they had 9 in stock but I only needed one. So I contacted the seller asking them to revise their listing...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Finally sold an item using Click and Collect. How do i send?

First time selling with the CnC option and now I dont know how I need to go about sending.I generally use my courier service as its much cheaper to send laptops via courier tha AP. How do i send this? Am I meant to use C&S? eBay labels? I have no ide...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

do I refund or not?

I recently sold a watch on another account. It was just a cheap watch nothing fancy. I just stated what was on the watch.The buyer has told me that it was wrong and has several complaints about it. They only paid $5 plus postage.I told them that if t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Not Received: How do I avoid a defect?

Buyer has opened an eBay dispute for Item not Received. Item was sent as large letter so no tracking. I do have another one, so I'm thinking of offering the buyer either a full refund, or to send out another one Express Post. I have a feeling that th...

Question for sellers that have a basic store

hey all this might be a stupid question but how do i sell with the store, i keep going to help but keeps taking me around in circlesi have some beauty products i have listed but there not showing up in my store as for sale items? please help asap