Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Id Photo disappeared

why do some of my photo's keep disappearing. I never list anything without a photo, so I don't understand where they have gone.any ideas?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay invoices.

The first invoice I was sent (for the month) said I owed about $1, I thought that was strange and checked my account. No, I still owed a **bleep**eload. In case nobody knows, ebay applied the promotional FVF thing to this month and they can't seem to...

PayPal payment "pending" since the 30th.

Hi all. I had a buyer purchase an item from me on the 30th Jan. Up until now, my Ebay is showing her payment with a timer and not the blue dollar sign which means it's been paid for. She's just messaged me asking what's going on and her end has gone ...

problems with paypal?

I bought an item this morning, and I am trying to pay for it. It comes up with an error code : Your request can't be processed at this time.Error code: 70002 I have tried paying by phone, PC and laptop. I know it's Friday "maintenance", but is any on...

AUSTRALIA POST still living in the past

I can't believe that Austrailia Post Airmail stickers still have to be licked / moistened to fix them to parcels. Self adhesive stickers that do not have to be moistened were first introduced in 1964 and self adhesive airmail stickers have been used ...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SmartSend is amazingly cheap

I have only recently discovered SmartSend and the last three items I sent not only arrived faster than AP and not only was the delivery cheaper and the insurance much cheaper but they collect door to door.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

10% discount for buyers appearing on my ad

Hi SellersI appreciate your hard work helping people out when we are trying to get our heads around selling! I just posted a new ad and when I looked at it there was an offer for buyers to get 10% off by typing in a code. I am not the one offering th...

Buyer claims zipper broke when she tried it on!

Hi everyone - I have sold heaps of things over the years on ebay but never really had major problems so am looking for some advice. I sold a dress that was brand new with tags with no defects. It was in perfect condition. First of all, the item sold ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What Do I do?

So I listed a damaged mac book pro on ebay for auction. The winning buyer no says he doesn't want it. The uaction was up for 10 days he bidded 3 days ago. Surely he could have retracted the bid instead of letting it run then messaging me saying "sorr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

THE DISK DOCTORS

Hi Group, anyone on here that sells DVD movies ever buy a DVD cleaning Machine from a company in Burleigh Heads QLD called THE DISK DOCTORS?I think it is a scam but seems a very weird business to me to set up as a scam. Anyone know anything at all ab...