Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Updating Policies

Hello,I've just activated my eBay selling account again after quite a few years of being dormant.Today I updated my Postage and Returns policy.I wanted to review what I had entered, but now I can't find them.Could someone please let me know where the...

Swapcard sales

Hi everyone, are there any swapcard sellers having sales problems?my sales have totally stopped since the new year. Just wondered if I am the only one. Thanks everyone.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International postage

Hi, my item sold to international buyer but the order is showing that the buyer is paying domestic postage fee. However the listing is included international postage fee.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i sold an item a week ago and the buyer paid ebay the next day but ebay has not paid me 7days

sold an item a week ago the buyer paid EBAY the next day but Ebay has still not paid me its been a week and i have spent at least half a hour looking for Ebay's Contact Phone number they don't have a contact number anymore what sort of service is thi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

file exchange help needed

does anyone upload files for listings ? having trouble with a csv file getting the same error - Failure,37,Error - Input data for tag is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation.|Item.ListingType| i have no idea why.any help really appreci...

Screenshot 2022-09-15 20.59.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Selling With Pick Up Only

I listed an item which clearly stated free local pick up. A buyer purchased the item and paid for it. After I sent the pick up information I realised the buyer is interstate and the item is too large to post. A few weeks have gone by and eBay has pai...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australian Auction Reserves

Hi, Can you please add auction reserves to the Australian site? The USA site has them. It would be great for AUS, it would mean all listings could start at $0.99c and gain watchers, thus driving up Ebay revenue. Currently we have to list them at the ...

Some Buyers Are Trying (VERY trying)

Long story as short as I can. Express Post small padded bag posted Sydney Thursday 9th Feb, Australia Post tracking shows delivered QLD Friday 10th. Monday 13th long message from buyer; “OMG just noticed tracking says delivered, it’s not there, I was...

retracted / cancelled bids and why do people give positive feedback on a negative buyer????

Can anyone tell me why a bidder can have 132 retracted / cancelled bids in 12 months? Has retracted 2 bids on 2 different items of mine, with no explanation and does not fit the listed "execptional circumstances".On checking the feedback there is no ...

Address formats

In the new layout of the Order Details page in the Seller Hub, when you click 'Copy full address to clipboard' and paste it into a label, it formats the address with a comma between the town/city and state., e.g. Elizabeth Vale, SA 5112. According to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to process a postage cost refund to buyer.

My customer has bought two items and paid the postage for both. I can fit them both in one satchel (she's OK with this) and I will refund the postage on one item.I have done this countless times but I cannot find the Refund Button on the drop down me...

How to advise ebay that an item has been picked up

I don't know how to advise ebay that an item purchased and paid for has been picked up. Would be grateful for any advice.Also how do you advise the buyer that you have sent the item and how do you advise ebay that it has been sent.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers paying less in shipping cost then me all of a sudden?

Hey everyone, Ive been selling on ebay for a few years now and though it has been mostly good selling items on ebay, the last few sales Ive made, have been very frustrating to say the least. My issue is with the postage costs payments differ between ...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful