Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New cancellation process

Hi, I have been on & on to ebay now since I tried to cancel a purchase from a buyer who bought 2 identical items, I sent them a message to ask if they wanted one or both and never heard back from them, tried again, still no answer so then I tried to ...

Resolved! Excluding domestic postal locations

Hi, Just checking if its possible to exclude domestic postal areas eg I will post to Perth NSW but not Queensland TAS etc, I found an artical saying you could but my postal preference only seem to have option of excluding Countries ?

Using Up Free Listings As Its The End On The Month But eBay Want To Charge Me A Insertion Fee

Hi All I had 14 Free Listings left for Janurary and decided to relist some items that didn't sell. I went through my unsold items selected 14 and went to list them. Next thing I know eBaty want to charge me an Insertion Fee..for all the items. These ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cancelling Transaction for Unpaid Item

Hi all, I have recently opened a case with the Resolution Centre as my buyer has yet to pay for the purchased item.They've come back asking to cancel the transaction due to duplicate purchases - which I'm happy to go ahead with. How do I cancel the t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New Cancellation Process Problem

I had a new buyer buy two identical items.One they paid for and the other remained on the awaiting shipment list.Then we get a message from the buyer that says they made a mistake with the 2nd item could we please cancel it.No worries I thought....Fi...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to improve eBay..............

First off, get rid of "defects" and low DSR penalties for small/medium sellers, then hammer the Christ out of those scammers and protected sellers that make eBay not such a good place to be...................... No 2. Make it an easy place for people...

• 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

upload photos from a website

HiCould someone please explain to me how to upload photos from a Website for listings on Ebay. I have gone to Ebay Help pages but cannot understand what to do. When you get to "Add Photos" in the new listing where do you go from there.Thanks

Vend HQ

I know a lot of sellers here have BM stores so this question is directed to you....... Do any of you use the VendHQ retail sales system ? If so 1. Are you happy with it (overall) ? 2. Do you feel the tech support is satisfactory ? 3. Are there any ar...

Trending as...PRICE INDICATOR Another new ebay feature

Just noticed a new feature on a couple of listings I was looking at. It was " trending as " in red font near the sellers price. It gave the mediun price for similar items sold on ebay for the last 14 days or three months. This should be another handy...

Resolved! international postage

Hi, I have a watch for sale with no international postage, I have just received a message for a total cost to send to greece. buyer has a feedback score of three. What are the implications/dangers of sending to Greece. ThanksChris

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor Seller Etiquette

Hi Everyone, I've browsed these forums a couple of times, and thought it's time to contribute as well. First of all - THANKS to all of the contributors - your comments, humour and advice have provided me with some good reading. I'd like to share a re...

Buyers' Messages from phone not getting through

Does anyone else experience missing messages from buyers? I make personalised items, and a transaction often involves back and forth communication. I have had some buyers who have been able to take screen shots of messages that they have sent me and ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful