cannot see my items for sale

I have a store selling cds. Recently I have been unable to see any items I have in my store for sale. I phone up eBay, they agree there is a technical problem and fix it up only for the same problem to occur a day of two later. Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: cannot see my items for sale

I'm sorry OP but it looks like eBay have turned the lights off for you grrrrrrrrr

Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

I'm on your site and when I click between all listings and BIN it keeps changing the number of listings every sngle time I do it

Gremlins for sure due to friday maintenance?

Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

415 - the refreshed to 75 and then back to 415 etc.  Must check my own store numbers

Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

I have written to ebay 3 times on my two I D's advising them that I cannot see my listings.  They have advised that they are sorry but they can see them.  This in no way placates my frustration as I cant see them when I click on them. I am making sales here and there but when I click on the item it says page not available.  I cannot view anyone elses either when I try to make a purchase.  I am in the habit of checking my listing description when I package the item to post, but I cannot do this. This has been going on for over week now.  Their politeness in their correspondence does not alleviate the problem and there was no mention of any rectification. I am

wondering how long will this be!!

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

Many eBay site glitches and others reporting the same.

image host
Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

Kangaroochi, I see 149 listings.

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

i too see 149 listings and this doesn't change no matter how many times i refresh, or different ways i try to find your listings.

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

149 for me too on all accounts and  I,m lovin what I see.

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

Thank you so much all for taking the time and effort to help me.   I still cannot see any  of my listings and I still cannot see other

sellers as well.   I guess I will have to continue to wait for the problem to be fixed................................

Many thanks for the nice compliment Chameleon!

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

yes...149

are you using Edge by any chance?

I had to change to Firefox today....as Edge was showing that 1/2 my photos were 'missing'...ebay chat told me to clear cookies/cache, which I did....but wasn't helpful on Edge (might have something to do with updates for Windows10)....so it was a browser problem

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply