2015  mid October-November sales 45

2016 mid October-November sales 19 and have stopped

I have just joined sellers hub we will see 

Happy christmas to all the helpful people on the discussion board X

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: dismal sales again

agreed it's never been so bad..E-Bay is becoming No-Bay..meaning zero sales..sellers hub is more like a desert outpost..with the lights turned off..in a word ..woeful

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Have to agree unfortunately. It usually takes a couple of weeks for my sales to pick up after re starting to sell but this year after a promising few days sales just dried up completely. It is the first time in countless years I have sold nothing for 4 days on any of my ids.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Sorry to hear that it's still bad sales for you (pretty much same here). I would be very interested to hear what your impression rate is showing (It will say down a certain % percentage). Could you tell us how down that percentage is Imckek? But in all honesty I think you should then get out of sellers hub! I still think that was the start of my trouble. Anyone else of that opinion?- that sales dropped significantly when sellers hub appeared on their site/ store?

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Are you using the Seller's Hub or did you change back?

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

After months and months of stable sales, mine are trending lower too. I have to admit I havnt added any new listings for around 6 weeks, but even so it looks like a lean christmas period.

I have just had some auctions finish in the last few minutes on the non store account. Around ten out of thirty listings sold, but the competition and prices achieved where pretty dissapointing. This was for very good selling items that normally recieve animated bidding.

I suspect the problem is actually a lack of buyers in the market at the moment rather than technical problems with ebay, although those people switching to the new seller hub may be correct that the system is not working as it should. I havnt switched any accounts to the seller hub at this stage. I,m waiting for ebay to sort the glitches.

My guess is people are doing a lot of christmas shopping through alternate systems to ebay. With the uncertianty in the US elections and high utility costs, people are just being very  careful with their money at the moment. I put a couple of low bids on rare collectable books a few days ago. They should have been worth $500 - $600 each. One sold for $120, the other $170. Way under value and a reflection of how cautious buyers are at the moment.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Even my sales are slow and I normally still get sales when everyone else is off. It's OK though because I have a few things going on at the moment.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Hi again sellers hub down 55% X

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Not touched the seller's hub thingie yet, I got a last minute reprieve on my 4th dry day, somebody bought something after I went off to bed...............whoopie dooooooo, after everything comes off I probably made at least 3 bucks lol.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

3 bucks, woot! You can retire on that amount. Must be your shout!

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply