ebay and ParcelPoint executives very hungry ..

x3n0m
Community Member

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Chat-with-eBay-staff/Managing-Returns-on-eBay-Thursday-20-July/m-p/2...

ParcelPoint returns are getting rammed down Australian ebay seller's throats and there is no apparent payment schedule in place .. perhaps I should of asked when they are going to kick this-thing/us in the guts ..

According to the ebay representative I spoke with there's more info on the pricing here: http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/content/parcelpoint-returns

I can't see anything .. or is that nothing to see here? ..

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: ebay and ParcelPoint executives very hungry ..

Tell us what you really think...

if the buyer had actually contacted me prior to innitiating the return item ebay dispute console process none of this would be happening, just a nasty message demanding refund or send the correct item when they initiated the return request .. anyway no use speaking common sense here .. obviously ebay are trying to maneuveur me into paying for a return label .. I just want to refund and let the buyer keep the item so I can try and forget this narcissistic micro managing control freak BS even happened .. but no ebay has other plans .. you will see soon enough what I am talking about when it happens to you .. okay the salient points .. can't view the return process but only a screen where I promise to issue a return label .. get a german login screen when I want to view the picture the buyer is sending, can't refund buyer via paypal as refund option is removed due to return item process initiated .. paypal in negative balance and no use bringing it positive as can't even refund the buyer .. like seriously this isn't unprofessional or an oversight this is something else .. obviously this is some new ebay "feature" related to this parcelpoint returns nonsense that set my alarm bells ringing when it was announced .. now that it is implemented would say that my fears are/were justified .. anyway if you are an ebay seller am quite sure you will see for yourself soon enough ..

Message 31 of 33
Latest reply

can i just say, that the 2nd page of this thread has been very entertaining? it's like an abuse-ridden, depressing work of fiction. i don't know whether to pass around tin foil hats or laugh hysterically.

i can tell you one thing - it's going to be alright. the return process for this transaction will pass (if it hasn't already) and life will go on. 

Message 32 of 33
Latest reply

can i just say, that the 2nd page of this thread has been very entertaining? it's like an abuse-ridden, depressing work of fiction. i don't know whether to pass around tin foil hats or laugh hysterically.
i can tell you one thing - it's going to be alright. the return process for this transaction will pass (if it hasn't already) and life will go on.

.. all my listings have been deleted .. every last one .. this is no joke .. I have to call it a day as am loosing money selling my own belongings here now!! .. I will try and sell it elsewhere for money not refunds and parcelpoint returns paypal chargebacks and lost parcels if you follow my drift .. this place has lost me as a seller now .. what I experienced concerning all of this is not to be brushed aside .. you can see the evidence clear as day in this post and the link in my opening post where I asked relevent questions and have been lied to and have ripped off quitea few times selling on ebay this year so that is the end of it as is happening often and this parcelpoint returns is the final insult and am not hanging around for more of this predatory BS as have been ripped off a few times to many in the last few months and am barely selling anything so is a waste of time .. it is obvious this parcelpoint returns is a rort and is double the cost of auspost so why would I want to be stuck with that? why do ebay want to shove that down my throat and encourage my buyers to return via that method? I do not do business with scumbag liars and ebay, paypal, auspost and a few other rorting corporations keen to take increasing amounts of my money for diminshing services have proved well and truely none are to be trusted now .. I hung in as long as possible but this parcelpoint returns insult has convinced me that this website is not making their money honestly but are using predatory techniques to screw sellers over .. was about to start selling my camera gear but no freaking way is it to be done via ebay or paypal, it will be done face to face using cash .. as far as I am concerned these malthusian swine have ruined ecommerce for australian sellers .. life will go on but will just need to find another way to sell my stuff is all .. I have no doubt that the pattern is set and ebay encouraged rippoffs will now be coming often especially now that I have seen a live parcelpoint return label request for myself .. sorry you can't see any of this for what it is .. 

Message 33 of 33
Latest reply