ebay and ParcelPoint executives very hungry ..

x3n0m
Community Member

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Chat-with-eBay-staff/Managing-Returns-on-eBay-Thursday-20-July/m-p/2...

ParcelPoint returns are getting rammed down Australian ebay seller's throats and there is no apparent payment schedule in place .. perhaps I should of asked when they are going to kick this-thing/us in the guts ..

According to the ebay representative I spoke with there's more info on the pricing here: http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/content/parcelpoint-returns

I can't see anything .. or is that nothing to see here? ..

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: ebay and ParcelPoint executives very hungry ..

It would be good if the sender could select which one. Toll is the only one that has a depot near me. Fastway was here but I think they flopped out.

As for the dissatisfaction meter, it won't worry the buyers, they'll still get their refund regardless of whether the courier loses it or breaks it. Can't upset the buyers. It's win win for them and another get stuffed for the seller.

Message 21 of 33
Latest reply

I can't believe you lied to me Michelleoz, am sure that your corrupt corporate master spoonfed you those BS rates .. you had me on the backfoot apologising!!!!! .. I am including a screenshot of the real parcelpoint rates in this post.. so it would appear after all the jiggery pokery my first instincts are correct .. at this moment in time ebay are offering this rippoff service to a buyer who wants to send me the wrong item back (not the item I sent) a return that costs me more than twice what I paid to send it .. to say the situation is deplorable is an understatement .. obviously will be winding down all trading on ebay from this point forwards ..

it seems the prices you quoted which sounded reasonable have now spiralled out of control and are now over double .. no use contacting anyone over this (like the ACCC) as realise your american chamber of commerce rats are a protected species and us aussies are just here to ripped off blind at every turn!!!

here is what you quoted me MichelleOZ:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

On the points raised about fees, the irony here is that the ‘transparency of fees’ would highlight the competitiveness of the ParcelPoint offering which is often cheaper than the alternatives. Here’s what the fee schedule looks like:

ParcelPoint Returns prices (inclusive of GST) are as follows:

500g     $6.95    
    1kg       $8.95    
    3kg       $10.95
    5kg       $13.95
    10kg     $15.95

"-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you can see the "real" parcelpoint rates in this screenshot .. this is an insult every which way I look at it and obviously signals the end of a longterm ebay seller experience on ebay as obviously is not good being ripped off so frequently especially when I bend over backards to be fair .. this month 2 of my ebay transactions have been suspicious and have only sold 4 items (oh no suspicious is the wrong word .. the reality is they are blatant rippoffs .. one item "lost" in post (a letter) and now a buyer who wants to return something that I didn't send!!!! via the most expensive parcel service in the country!!! which ebay spuiks and has taken under their protective American Chamber of Commerce wing) .. to say the situation is deplorable is an understatement ..

THE REAL PARCELPOINT RATES ARE:

500g     $14.95    
    1kg       $17.95    
    3kg       $21.95
    5kg       $25.95
    10kg     $27.95

the situation here on ebay as an honest seller is now beyond grotesque .. feel free to copy and paste and name and shame wherever you want (including Australian MEDIA!!!) .. ebay have now opened the floodgate and have used an official mouthpiece to spread lies and misinformation here on a public board they control so expect this post will dissapear fast now) .. the truth about this company and their vile corporate parasite affiliations and policies needs to be spread far and wide ..like I said the ACCC will not step in .. these yankees are a protected species and get to disrupt every industry to the point where we can no longer function as a country .. YANKEE GO HOME!!!!!!!!

Message 22 of 33
Latest reply

parcelpoint rippoff.jpg

Message 23 of 33
Latest reply

Michelleoz has gone into hiding after all the **bleep** that she told us,like I said in another thread eBay don't have a clue at what they are doing and they look like a poor excuse for a business platform what ever you want to call them morons perhaps lol.

Message 24 of 33
Latest reply

".. morons perhaps .."

.. is not so simple what we are dealing with is monopoly practices racketeers enabled by ACCC traitors .. morons don't have multinational tax dodging corporations, that takes a lot of conniving, collusion and complicity so they are not dumb or moronic, they simply do not have to perform or offer a competitive product as have done away with the competition .. we are dealing with very high level criminals with no conscience .. this is highly sinister and is about domination and theft and ends in slavery and bloodshed .. if the political class does nothing then there will be consequences .. that may sound like a threat, it is not , it is a prediction that takes very little intuition to come to that conclusion .. have a close look at easter island and how the elitist classes turned a paradise into a cannibal hell on earth and you may get a clue how much peril I believe we (our descendants) are in .. That is your children and grand children who will be enslaved jack boot to the face style .. it is coming and is a conssequence of a society that hasbeen raped and sold to the highest bidder as caters to the wishes of war mongering imperialist demons before thinking about the consequences for the average citizen .. what we need are trade barriers and tariffs ... we need our industries protected from rorting scum parasites like the American Chamber of Commerce and all the vermin scum they have unleashed on our shores .. we need to wind back the clock and bring some sanity and common sense back and start protecting Australians from multi national crooks ..

Message 25 of 33
Latest reply

Your posts would be a lot more credible if you left the conspiracy theories out.

Message 26 of 33
Latest reply

...or hit the return key on occasion!

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 27 of 33
Latest reply

"Your posts would be a lot more credible if you left the conspiracy theories out."

So I read between the lines and see that you are agreeable to the fact that Australians are so dumb we cannot host our own ecommerce platform .. it is no mistake that the we are held to ransom by ebay, gumtree and soon amazon will be here to rip us a new one .. no not conspiracy theory, blind freddy should be able to see what is going on .. you call it conspiracy theory but you may as well call Australian business people dumbbos who have no way of competeing against American supremecy over our business landscape .. it is obvious our ACCC have paved the way for these parasites every step of the way but as it would take a book to explain how they did that so you conveniently want to label this obvious corruption against our country as conspiracy theory .. these are not innovators or disrupters they are vandals ..

anyway it is too little too late now and is a game of diminishing returns for any who play fair and honest .. we are now entering the "airtasker economy" and it will not be pretty as we have close to a million 711 visas (student visas) here to disrupt any growth in wages .. we are headed to slavery, we have near on the highest household debt, the highest housing costs, the highest energy costs and the lowest wage growth in the developed world .. no not conspiracy theory at all but a result of unbridalled scamming and greed by multinational rorters and tax dodging white collar criminals who go unpunished for their high crimes against our nation .. that may all sound lofty but I assure you it is far from conspiracy theory .. they are the facts madam .. call it what you wish but be sure the fallout from these crimes against the common man will touch every family in this country and will bring pestilent misery and send Australia to the third world ..

Message 28 of 33
Latest reply

and the bS that ebay has put me through over trying to facilitate a refund to this buyer who wants to return an item I didn't even send has now put me off using paypal .. I can't even issue a damed refund and get this behind me as my buyer has innitiated a return item request .. sorry but this is demented **bleep** and all unnecessary and is treating me as a criminal and I am at a loss to understand what is going on .. I am actually thinking my buyer is confusing me with someone else .. anyway no way of telling what is going on as when I go to look at the refund request link it takes me to a login screen in another language (german by the looks of it!!!) .. I just want to see if my buyer has sent pics of this mysterious item they want me to refund on and return to me .. this website is pathetic .. seriously am going to have to give this place the flick .. I have no choice in the matter .. simple arithmetic says time to get the hell out of Dodge .. this website is a nightmare .. good riddance .. hey shove your american monopoly practices garbage where the sun don't shine .. it is over .. all this headache .. the buyer said they will send a picture but I can't even view the progress of the return process .. **bleep**en paypal in negative balance, can't refund buyer, click the wrong button and get stiffed with a parcelpoint return fee on top of everything else .. what is this **bleep**? **bleep** you ebay!!!

Message 29 of 33
Latest reply

Tell us what you really think...

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 30 of 33
Latest reply