guys help I was not paid for an item I sold

thohim_0
Community Member

guys i dont know what to do, i sent an item that some said he had paid for my bag through a fake invoice of paypal and ebay. i have sent the item, and my account balance still has not increased

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: guys help I was not paid for an item I sold

@curraone wrote:

it is quite common for a poster to have another id, just for this purpose - I see no need for this question or for the OP to answer it.

Well aware of that, that is why I asked, because from all indications seller appears very new and dare I say very inexperienced.

Also this account is only a matter of weeks old, so maybe OP is confused  as to what account is operating.  Who knows  maybe they sold an item on another account, but are expecting to see the fruits of there labor on this acount.  As stated there has been zero

selling activity on this account, so they may be waiting for a long time unless they check any other account that they may or may not operate.

Dont see what the problem in asking a simple question is, as maybe it jogged OP's memory.  Did not ask them to provide account details, password etc, just simply if they operate another account.

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply