how to resend buyer an amended invoice ?

Can you advise me...? Buyer has purchased multiple items (my other account) I have combined the postage and issued invoice, now buyer wishes to collect so I have adjusted again and removed the postage component and it is NOT showing in my end but how or where do I go to re-send the invoice so she can pay prior to collection.....used to be a resend invoice option I'm sure but can't now see it anywhere?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Same place as before, to the right of order in the drop down options is send invoice.

When you send another it overrides the old and put 0.00 in postage but do NOT click recalculate.

However better if buyer pays cash on pick up. (No chance for chargebacks)

image host

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

You should have an option to uncombine invoice.  Do that and then send a new invoice without shipping cost.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Yes I see that option, but then they have to pay idividually for each item? I was hoping I could just resend the new amount with the postage deducted? 

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Same place as before, to the right of order in the drop down options is send invoice.

When you send another it overrides the old and put 0.00 in postage but do NOT click recalculate.

However better if buyer pays cash on pick up. (No chance for chargebacks)

image host
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

But Kopes, they can't exchange details for pick up unless it's paid for.

A week's suspension for both of them otherwise.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

WOW, a weeks supension ๐Ÿ˜ž    so unfair.

as it turns out, I did what Kopes suggested and even though it didn't appear it was resent it may have as she has just paid....thanks everyone....wish sometimes Ebay would leave things alone and not change what we get used to using.....

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

No if an item is purchased or auction won then it's ok.

They don't need to pay before exchanging details.

As long as a purchase is made in eBay.

image host
Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Okey dokey......if you say so

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

That's what eBay has been saying, the buyer needs to click BIN then can exchange details.Without paying.

But of course that doesn't work for BIN with immediate payment which eBay seem to have forced upon many listings.

Perhaps that's what you were referring to. Smiley Wink

image host
Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

I've had immediate payment forced upon me and I'm not happy about it. I had a buyer buy 2 items at buy it now, forced into immediate payment. I made a purchase and have no money left in PayPal. Do I wait for someone else to buy something, or just use the send payment option, like for family and friends? I sent the buyer a message saying I would repay her for the excess postage. 

I have very little issue with non payers. I couldn't tell you when my last one was. My category has very few non payers. Why then am I being forced into immediate payment, when I DON'T WANT IT? If I'd wanted immediate payment, I would have ticked the box for it. So over eBay deciding what I need to run my "business". Isn't it my choice whether I want immediate payment or not?

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply