invoice credit

Hi,

I sold an item on Gumtree just before someone bought it on Ebay.  The Ebay buyer paid the money of which I refunded through PayPal.  So all's good there!  Ebay invoiced me for the sale of item. I did a resolution but they only gave a credit toward future invoices i may have.  I want the amount put back into my bank account. I don't sell much on Ebay to warrant having it as a credit, nor do I think it right and fair that they can do this.  Does anyone know how to get my money back as I can't find a way when looking at the Ebay site?

Thanks in advance!  Jen

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: invoice credit

First of all, what you just did is absolutely against eBay rules and regulations.

You are not allowed to post anyones full name and address or any contact details. I won't be surprised if your post disappears soon and it won't be me that reports it.

Most likely it will be one of the Moderators who is checking the boards. They do it regular now, especially the Community Discussion boards.

Your dillema is selfmade. Never list an item for sale in two or three differnt sites. I don't think that any member here can help you, because they never encountered such problem.

Read the eBay rules and regulations for Selling. You may find some help there.

Erica

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Ditto to all that Erica said.

Your money should be in your Paypal account.   Check there

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I realised my innocent error and it's now removed.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I realized my innocent mistake and it's now gone.  I am sure I"m not the only person to have come across this problem.  In fact, it happened to me as a buyer!

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

You'll need to contact ebay to receive a refund of your ebay credit balance.

Here's a link which will help yuou.

Click on

Contact us to request a refund on your credit balance.

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/refunds.html

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks so much for your help. I'll do this.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply