please help

please help ,[ from active seller ids only  ]. can you explain if sending multiple items how does ebays policy go with being tracked.

if 1 of the items is not there , for instance  sellersends all items in 1 package ,for saving the buyer postage  , but 1 item is missing .

as i know pretty much if its tracked and it gets there ,its in the seller favour  , but if its not tracked   its in te buyers favour  thank you  and please only reply if you are a  current seller  ids  only with at least 99% feedback  thanks.this info would be very helpfull for a friend of mine.

Message 1 of 126
Latest reply
125 REPLIES 125

Re: please help

A question about your listing from someone with mices and guinea piggies from Tassie? Hmmm, I wonder who that could be? twitching-smiley-emoticon.gif

Message 111 of 126
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

are you sure? I mean . . . really sure?

Remember, if you win you enter into a binding contract, that contract includes all the terms and conditions that were present in the contract at the time you bid.  You agreed to that when you confirmed your bid, it's the law.

Just as an aside, here's a screengrab of what I see in my eBay . . . . . a good number of watchers after just one day!

Too right! I think Joe is well versed on the law now though. I just found his picture on the net! Lawyer.gif
Message 112 of 126
Latest reply

nope nothing here either...................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 113 of 126
Latest reply

joe, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on reaching 3500 feedback score.  That's a nice round number. To have this number of feedback and maintain a 100% rating you must be doing somethings right.  Your DSRs are impeccable too!

Anyway, sorry to be posting off-topic on this thread, but well done!

edit:  now here is an interesting fact . . . . the postcode for Mildura is  . . . . .wait for it . . . . .  .3500

Spoiler
well I find it interesting!
Message 114 of 126
Latest reply

only need 5 more feedback mmmmm

the trouble is most of my sales are multiples ,and they dont count ,otherwise i might be heading to perth  lol

Message 115 of 126
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

only need 5 more feedback mmmmm

the trouble is most of my sales are multiples ,and they dont count ,otherwise i might be heading to perth  lol

nah, I looked last night and your feedback score was 3500, you don't need 5 more!

joe 3500.JPG

Message 116 of 126
Latest reply

i am sorry you dont understand my post . anyway have a nice day 

anyway 3500 is not a milestone , but thanks for caring.

by the way i just tryed the potato chip unside down thing ,  mmmm made a mess everywhere, how silly of me. forgot to turn the packet upside down doh.

Message 117 of 126
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

i am sorry you dont understand my post . anyway have a nice day 

anyway 3500 is not a milestone , but thanks for caring.

by the way i just tryed the potato chip unside down thing ,  mmmm made a mess everywhere, how silly of me. forgot to turn the packet upside down doh.

enlighten me joe, explain it for me.

3500 is a nice round number, looks better than 3498 or 3499 LOL

The chip thing, I got 30 years of experience with that, never drop any!  LOL

Message 118 of 126
Latest reply

Bit curious myself.

Tried to think like Joe - ended up like this     googly eye smiley.gif

Message 119 of 126
Latest reply

if i give people too many clues they become smarter than me ,lol