"We’ve allowed buyers to make offers to help you sell" NO HELP!!!

I'm new to ebay and I have noticed Ebay allowing offers on my items. I don't want this. I price my items at an excellent price and most of what I sell are handmade. I don't want to sell any lower. Ebay sends me an email and I have to go to 'manage my offers' on every single item. How do I stop this from happening all together.

Thanks Lisa xoxox

Message 1 of 86
Latest reply
85 REPLIES 85

Re: "We’ve allowed buyers to make offers to help you sell" NO HELP!!!

Talk about throw money away.

3 sales in 6 weeks (total of $18.50 less fees) is not a good sell through rate to be paying for a store.

Message 81 of 86
Latest reply

I am unable to find the store for that seller though they do have a red door.

Message 82 of 86
Latest reply

@eol-products wrote:

I am unable to find the store for that seller though they do have a red door.

I'm guessing they have recently closed their store. When you click on "view seller's store" on their feedback page, it comes up as saying store doesn't exist. Hopefully they have closed it. As long as they realise that having more than 40 listings, they are going to pay insertion fees for 16 when they roll over.

Message 83 of 86
Latest reply

I would have kept the store as you have the ability to at least grow. I counted 10 items sold, which was lucky as I was running out of fingers when i was counting.

Message 84 of 86
Latest reply

Can we send eBay an offer for their fees ??? Once these corporations get their monopoly power, they don't care.
Message 85 of 86
Latest reply

eBay is hardly a monopoly.

They are losing market share in the US, and if Amazon wasn't even more greedy, they would be here as well.

Message 86 of 86
Latest reply