the partys over? 100 free listings day by day

the 100 "free" listings came up in my promo section regularly from day to day, which was handy!

I never used that many only when relisting, recently I rang help desk to ask why the 50% off fvf didn't work when I accepted and listed a more expensive item and they advised you could only have 2 promos going at a time.... which was news to me - and I was surprised as they were emailing me the promos or I found them in my promo section awaiting activation.

My question is has anyone else had that 100 per day option disappear recently?

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: the partys over? 100 free listings day by day

It's on again today (sell for $1 fee).

https://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/5801
Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

yep, just got my email, now relisting

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

I did not get it either. Comes up ''Unfortunately, this promotional offer is by invitation only'' . I might get invited to the party next time I hope.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

I haven't been invited on this account since the Sunday Specials First appeared.

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

ebay can be a fickle mob, i lost my free relists for about 6 months then they suddenly reapeared.

the place is run very much with the 'scattergun' aproach

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

I sure hope I get it next week so I can relist the $80 item that a very rude Russian woman bought - after bypassing my overseas blocks to do so. Now she's demanding an invoice.

The system blocked her twice and the listing said quite clearly that I only post to Australia so she's got a thick hide! Unfortunately I didn't think to put her on my blocked list after the first time the system blocked her.
Message 16 of 16
Latest reply