why do chinese sellers take priority over australian sellers on an australian ebay site

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

why do chinese sellers take priority over australian sellers on an australian ebay site

enjoy ebay NOW as much as posible wether your a buyer or seller cause the au gov is going to hammer buyers and sellers very hard in the future.

Message 11 of 30
Latest reply

When you say "hammer very hard" what exactly does this mean?

Message 12 of 30
Latest reply

Please explain?   What is going to happen and how do you know?

Message 13 of 30
Latest reply

everything is poorly made in china so I wouldn't bother you be better trying to support Australian Manufacturing

Message 14 of 30
Latest reply

I have alwasy had good stuff from hong kong or china when I have purchased form them.

Problem is tho if you want something delivered quickly, so you want a more local seller then you cant find one.

ou say australia only and still all the results say CHina or hong kong for pages and pages untill you give up.

Australian sellers dont get picked even when your specifically trying to find them.

The local settigns dont work at all.

Australia only. Same results.

Within 100km. Same results.

Give up. Click china.

Message 15 of 30
Latest reply

@bradoz2012 wrote:

I have alwasy had good stuff from hong kong or china when I have purchased form them.

Problem is tho if you want something delivered quickly, so you want a more local seller then you cant find one.

ou say australia only and still all the results say CHina or hong kong for pages and pages untill you give up.

Australian sellers dont get picked even when your specifically trying to find them.

The local settigns dont work at all.

Australia only. Same results.

Within 100km. Same results.

Give up. Click china.

The local settings always used to work for me and to some extent they still do, although I noticed recently that when I did a search for an item, I think within a 50km radius, some of the results I was shown were from the UK!! 50km? I wish!!

Message 16 of 30
Latest reply

because they make greedybay ebay lots of money with their massive turnovers

Message 17 of 30
Latest reply

i suspect the OP has probably worked that out over the last 3 YEARS

Message 18 of 30
Latest reply

All a scam
Everytime I buy from China its fake
Message 19 of 30
Latest reply

i suspect the OP has probably worked that out over the last 3 4 YEARS

Message 20 of 30
Latest reply