I can't open individual item pages

Hi , I can search and find items, but every time I try and open the items page, I get "Can't reach this page"" messages . This has only occurred in the last couple of days. I can open items through my android phone but not my laptop.

Message 1 of 40
Latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: I can't open individual item pages

T

his is also now happening to me ...was fine yesterday. Now Friday cannot buy the items l want as cannot open any items from any sellers?

Message 2 of 40
Latest reply

Friday gremlins.   Ebay does regular maintenance on Fridays.

Always something going wrong.   Try again later or tomorrow.

Message 3 of 40
Latest reply

I can search for and item and get the listings up, but when I click on a listing it won't open up. If a page opens it is blank with "something went wrong" on it.

I had trouble all yesterday 28/7/17 and now this morning. 

I have been having problems with ebay for quite a few weeks - either very slow or not opening pages.

Message 4 of 40
Latest reply

This has been happening to me all Saturday.I use Mozilla Fire fox as a browser (have done for 2 years) .If I use Google Chrome I can view the listings, if I use Firefox I can't, E bay can't offer any further help after my call to them this morning and told me it was my browser Firefox issue.I stopped using Chrome as a browser 2 years  ago (issues printing e bay docs, invoices etc), I guess someone has been tweeking, maybe even twerking something and we will all just have to wait until they fix it !

Message 5 of 40
Latest reply

Is anyone else still experiencing problems opening up listings ?.Now it is Sunday, I can't open up and view any listings (my own or other sellers) using either Google Chrome browser or Fire fox browser, although Google Chrome lets me sign into my account, Firefox will not even do that.Getting a response from e bay, all is good e bay end (no errors they can find).I am using a Toshiba laptop, windows 7, with Kaspersky (Kaspersky Total Security) protection.Any response welcome ,thanks.Kane.

Message 6 of 40
Latest reply

Disable your virus scanner briefly and see if it makes a difference.

Message 7 of 40
Latest reply

bopboa
Community Member

Mine just came good, don't know for how long though.

Message 8 of 40
Latest reply

Having the same issues with Firefox. No issues with IE though. 

Message 9 of 40
Latest reply

I am also having the same issues with ebay australia site (ebay.com & ebay.co.uk both working fine) using firefox.

Any solutions appreciated ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 10 of 40
Latest reply