I used to be able to use afterpay and Paypal( Pay in 4), but now it is not an option

brain1
Community Member

Does anyone know why these are removed as an option, and how to restore them?

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: I used to be able to use afterpay and Paypal( Pay in 4), but now it is not an option

His option to fix didn't work for me. Found link, logged in, no change. Still greyed out.

So it's not resolved. Did you even try it yourself or are you just pushing people to an answer that hasn't worked for everyone?

Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

Re: I used to be able to use afterpay and Paypal( Pay in 4), but now it is not an option

It was working at the time the responses were given (did you bother to look at the date?)

And no, I did'nt try it myself since I do not use afterpay (I don't buy things I can't afford to pay for)

Maybe you could provide answers to fellow members instead of waiting three months to criticise

How do even know it is the same issue that it was in August? 

Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

Watched my grand daughter use "Afterpay" 10 mins ago on my computer.  Maybe you are not squeaky clean with them.

Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

As I said, never used them, they would have no idea if I am squeaky clean or not

I do not have any reason not to be

Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

Sandy, pretty sure Daydreams was replying to Matag-4625

Message 25 of 26
Latest reply

So sorry sandy.  My answer was for martag-4625.  I hit your post in error.  Please forgive

Message 26 of 26
Latest reply