Images in eBay app take forever to load on a Samsung Galaxy Note 9

This has been happening for quite a while now. I can't remember when exactly it started.
I'm using a Samsung Note 9 Exynos on Android 10.
I've deleted the cache.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app.
I've switched from Wi-Fi to mobile data.
Nothing solves it.
What's going on devs?
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Images in eBay app take forever to load on a Samsung Galaxy Note 9

You would need to ask them. They do not read here

beside from the app being rubbish for the get go,  I canโ€™t suggest anything that you have not already tried 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

joz15au
Community Member
I find the app works quite well and use it all the time, no issues. Please remember it is an app, designed for use on a small screen so of course it can't do everything that can be achieved on the full site. I believe that half the issues people have with the app is that they never bother to install updates. I do all my purchasing on the app and find it an invaluable tool for selling. I would not use anything but the full site for loading and editing pictures and it doesn't handle invoicing but apart from that it's great.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks for the invaluable WorksOnMyMachineโ„ข response.

You seem to have missed the fact this is degradation in performance where otherwise images were quick to load.

You also missed the fact I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, which means it's the latest version being installed upon reinstall.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

joz15au
Community Member
Sorry Dobbo, my post was not meant to be directed at you. I have no doubt that you are having abnormal issues but cannot suggest anything that you haven't already done. I was responding to the comment that the app has always been rubbish which aligns with similar posts made by people in the past. I have never had any problems with it myself but as I said I do not use it for uploading or editing images so can't suggest anything to assist you. I hope it is resolved for you soon.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply