Saved Search email no pictures

No longer getting pictures in the saved search notification emails.

This was useful for those searches with only a small number of results. Now I have to click every email to see what results there were!!

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

They have fixed the issue. Getting all the pictures now.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Same issue here. I will probably stop my saved search email alerts if I have to click through every day.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

yes I just unsubscribe now in the event any search emails arrive, the emails contain no data, I am not going to click through with no datat....

and if one goes to the saved search listing it's full of screen real estate stealing tiles/pictures instead of an actual list, so ebay has delivered a deal breaker change in format, goodbye ebay after 20 years.... goodbye

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

This has been driving me crazy, The daily search results are pretty much useless now, I would love to know if there is a work around for this. Also there seems to no way to set the default view as list now, it6 just goes back to gallery view

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I have spoken to ebay about this problem . It has been happening for about 2 weeks. The lady I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about. I had to explain it several times. There has been no change. There is no point in having saved searches if there are no photos.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Same has been happening to me. There’s something wrong with how eBay emails are being formatted. My email communication preference is set to Show with Graphics but now it’s just text. 7CE7DC8F-F51A-4217-B59A-95DC832988D7.png

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

@cqgl-hyperion wrote:

Now I have to click every email to see what results there were!!

My emails on "saved searches" have now reverted to the original layout.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

They have fixed the issue. Getting all the pictures now.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply