Saved Search email no pictures

No longer getting pictures in the saved search notification emails.

This was useful for those searches with only a small number of results. Now I have to click every email to see what results there were!!

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Saved Search email no pictures

They have fixed the issue. Getting all the pictures now.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Same issue here. I will probably stop my saved search email alerts if I have to click through every day.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

yes I just unsubscribe now in the event any search emails arrive, the emails contain no data, I am not going to click through with no datat....

and if one goes to the saved search listing it's full of screen real estate stealing tiles/pictures instead of an actual list, so ebay has delivered a deal breaker change in format, goodbye ebay after 20 years.... goodbye

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

This has been driving me crazy, The daily search results are pretty much useless now, I would love to know if there is a work around for this. Also there seems to no way to set the default view as list now, it6 just goes back to gallery view

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I have spoken to ebay about this problem . It has been happening for about 2 weeks. The lady I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about. I had to explain it several times. There has been no change. There is no point in having saved searches if there are no photos.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Same has been happening to me. Thereโ€™s something wrong with how eBay emails are being formatted. My email communication preference is set to Show with Graphics but now itโ€™s just text. 7CE7DC8F-F51A-4217-B59A-95DC832988D7.png

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

@cqgl-hyperion wrote:

Now I have to click every email to see what results there were!!

My emails on "saved searches" have now reverted to the original layout.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

They have fixed the issue. Getting all the pictures now.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply