Shipping rates and options gone from active lisitngs

Shipping has vanished from all my lisitngs today, making it impossible for buyers to continue with purchases.

It comes back once you 'refresh' or update a lisitng, but annoying if you have hundreds.

Anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Shipping rates and options gone from active lisitngs

whzzz28
Community Member

Maybe this explains why every item I am trying to purchase is showing either "This seller doesn't post to your location." or "

This seller didn't include postage costs to your location. Please contact the seller or change your address."

Something is broken in ebay right now.
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

It is possible this issues are due to it being eBay maintenance (every Friday) when everything eBay is at it's very worst/slowest/most useless while they fiddle with random things

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

That would be the case.

Live chatted with Ebay - they are aware of the 'sytems issue' and hope to resolve in the next 24 hours.

So it's pretty much 'broken'.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I'm afraid that is pretty much their go to response for every single issue  (and the call center is they will raise it with tech support and get back to you in 24 hours)

Just in case it should be due to something other than 'Friday' and you need to contact them again, it might be better to use the Have Us Call You option as the call center and Live Chat staff go off the scripts they are given for various situations

Good luck

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks for the advice.

A bulk-update / refresh of all items shipping rates has brought things back to normal, if anyone else if having these problems.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Spoke to soon - all shipping rates have again vanished from all my lisitngs.

What a joke.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

They are all back now.

The glitches on Friday often come and go up to 8pm.....very rarely any longer and mostly finished by 6pm.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply